Other Sellers on Amazon
Double-Sided Wash Away Quilters Tape Sewing Tape, 1/4-Inch by 22-Yard (2 Rolls)
Enhance your purchase
|Number of items||2|
About this item
- Value Pack 2 rolls, 1/4" x 22 yards/Roll
- A wonderful sewing notions for sewing, quilting, crafting and tailoring! Use to position appliques, pockets and zippers, etc.
- Fully stitchable, Sew without gumming your needles
- Disappears after washing
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsSize Name:2 Rolls
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 9.91 x 9.4 x 1.27 cm; 68 Grams
- Date First Available : 24 December 2018
- Manufacturer : WINGKIND
- ASIN : B07MKF3NF2
- Manufacturer reference : ZW08
- Customer Reviews:
- Length: Approx. 20 Meters/22 Yards
- Width: Approx. 0.6cm/0.24 inch
- Color: White
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on 26 July 2021
Then we started to sew it on the jacket.
You cannot sew through this stuff. It gums the needle so fast and so bad that it will literally stick to the bobbin thread and either pull it totally out of the bobbin case, or drop the bobbin completely out of tension AND will cause the needle to un-thread itself. Took forever to just sew down one side of the stripe. After the fourth time it pulled the bobbin out of the case, we could no longer even re-thread that needle as the eye was 1/2 full of gum. Even tried to clean the needle and it absolutely does not come off. Had to put in a new needle to finish the other side of the stripe. Had the exact same experience with that side and had to replace the needle again when it was all done.
For reference this happened on a poly/cotton broadcloth, using a middle tier Baby Lock sewing machine with Organ 15X1 HAX1 #90/14 Titanium Flat Shank needles. Even titanium coating was no match for this tape.
Reviewed in the United States on 2 June 2019