- Product Dimensions: 18.3 x 7.4 x 3.8 cm ; 272 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 422 g
- Item Model Number: 001111112339
- ASIN: B00005UN92
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 30 November 2017
- Customer Reviews:
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
32,567 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #1261 in Body Cleansers
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
Dove go fresh Body Wash, Cucumber and Green Tea 12 oz
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Dove go fresh Cool Moisture Body Wash gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
- #1 Dermatologist Recommended
- Refreshing cucumber and green tea scent revitalizes your senses
- Formula with Nutrium Moisture technology delivers skin natural nutrients
- Light, hydrating feel and refreshing formula that effectively nourishes skin
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Ingredients:Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Acrylates Copolymer, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, BHT, Sodium Isethionate, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Etidronic Acid, Methylisothiazolinone, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
Directions:Squeeze body wash onto a wet pouf or washcloth and work into a rich, creamy lather.
|5 star 83% (83%)||83%|
|4 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|3 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|2 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|1 star 2% (2%)||2%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Update: make sure to check the expiration date on the bottle after day 2 i noticed this dove soap was expired and i was wondering why i was breaking out in hives this is unacceptable and very dangerous to be continuesly selling expired product