Dr. Bronner’s - Pure-Castile Liquid Soap (Almond, 32 Ounce) - Made with Organic Oils, 18-in-1 Uses: Face, Body, Hair, Laundry, Pets and Dishes, Concentrated, Vegan, Non-GMO
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MADE WITH ORGANIC OILS & CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS: Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soaps are made with over 90% organic ingredients. Over 70% of ingredients are certified fair trade, meaning ethical working conditions & fair prices.
- GOOD FOR YOUR BODY & THE PLANET: Dr. Bronner's liquid soaps are fully biodegradable & use all-natural, vegan ingredients that pose no threat to the environment. Our products & ingredients are never tested on animals & are cruelty-free.
- NO SYNTHETIC PRESERVATIVES, DETERGENTS, OR FOAMING AGENTS: Our liquid soaps are made with plant-based ingredients you can pronounce—no synthetic preservatives, thickeners, or foaming agents—which is good for the environment & great for your skin!
- 3X MORE CONCENTRATED THAN MOST LIQUID SOAPS: Dilute! Dilute! Multiple uses for just one product: laundry, mopping, hand-washing dishes, all-purpose cleaning, washing pets & more. More soap per bottle means less waste in packaging!
- PACKAGED IN 100% POST-CONSUMER RECYCLED PLASTIC BOTTLES: Dr. Bronner's is diverting discarded plastic from landfills by using & increasing demand for recycled plastic bottles. This eliminates waste & has a positive environmental impact!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Warm, comforting and slightly sweet—like marzipan or amaretto! Our Almond Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective. With 18-in-1 uses, these soaps are perfect for your face, body, and hair, but can also be used for rinsing food, cleaning dishes, mopping, and doing laundry. With no synthetic preservatives, detergents, or foaming agents, they are even safe enough for your pets! Our Pure-Castile soaps are never tested on animals and completely cruelty-free. Made with organic and certified fair trade ingredients, packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle. All-One!
From the manufacturer
Purest Organic Ingredients!
No synthetic preservatives, no detergents and no foaming agents—we use only the purest organic ingredients, most of them are also fair trade ingredients! We work with fair trade suppliers to implement regenerative organic farming practices that enrich soil, increase biodiversity and help combat climate change. Farm to shelf to shower, Dr. Bronner's is building trust, health, community, wealth! Fair prices-wages-conditions for farmers, suppliers—healthy ingredients and sustainable ingredients for you!
Water, Organic Coconut Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Organic Palm Kernel Oil, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Natural Almond Fragrance, Citric Acid, Tocopherol.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
On to the Almond one, it's very almondy (if you like marzipan you'll feel hungry every time you use it) it's also the thickest feeling of the Dr Bronner scents. It doesn' t seem to dry the skin as much as say the tea oil scent.
However, all over the bottle are religious texts bashing the customer about how great god is. That’s really poor marketing and a waste of plastic imo.
Minus 1 star for bible bashing text.
This was what I needed. It smells great and lathers wonderfully and cleanses my hair without being too harsh.
Other then that, I didn't notice any of its moisturizing or gentle-to-skin qualities.
I wanted to lighten the weight of my luggage so I can travel with just carry-on ... all the time. That meant dropping ounces here, some there, some everywhere. Then I read about Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap on sites catering to light-weight backpacking. Regular soap, shampoo, laundry stuff are all liquids and too often come in glass bottles ... adding huge amounts of weight and volume. I first ordered a 2 ounce bottle of Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap. It was fantastic. Two or three small drops for a complete head shampoo. I toured Japan solo for three weeks using Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap as body soap, shampoo and laundry soap, as advised by the light weight backpacking folks who extol the virtues of this stuff to no end.. Two ounces in a plastic container served all daily soap purposes for three weeks. This stuff is amazing. After getting home, I ordered the 16 ounce bottle which has now replaced all bar soap, shaving soap and shampoo in my bathroom.
Oh, one more thing, this stuff leaves me physically cleaner than any soap that I have ever used!
One last observation: The distributors claim that Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap is made 100% from "natural" ingredients. Now that is a bonus!