Dragon Touch DT40 4.3” Video Baby Monitor with Camera Infant Wireless Digital Cam, Infrared Night Vision, Support Multi-Cameras, Lullaby, Two-Way Audio, VOX Auto Audio Monitor with Temperature Monitoring
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4.3” LCD Screen & FHSS Stable Connection: Dragon Touch Baby monitor has 4.3 Inch high quality color LCD screen, provides crystal clear optics digital vision. FHSS connection provides more stable video & audio streaming, making mom know clearly what is going on.
- Night Vision & Long Range Transmission: Built-in 11 IR LED lights for night vision, the baby video camera can create sharp pictures even in darkness, seamless transition from day/night. Transmission distance max up to 900ft(274m) in empty area, it enables you to walk around the house and do anything free.
- Two-Way Audio Talk & Lullabies: The baby camera built-in a high sensitivity microphone and speaker, “push to talk” ensures clear and smooth two-way audio conversation. There are 4 preset lullabies, the infant monitor can play charming lullabies to comfort your crying baby just by pressing a button on the viewing screen.
- VOX Auto Wake-up & Feeding Time Reminding: With VOX function, when the video monitor detects noise reaching a certain level, the screen will turn on (Only work in SCREEN OFF mode) and the monitor will be triggered. 👉The left indicator light tube on the display will indicate the strength of the baby crying, regardless of the amount of power.👈 Also you can set 4 feeding alarms 1H, 2H, 3H or 4H, you won't miss any plan feeding your baby.
- 4 In 1 Connection & Temperature Sensor: Up to 4 cameras can be added to this infant camera simultaneously, which help you monitor your babies, the elders or pets in different rooms. Remote temperature sensor provides 24-hour real-time room temperature monitoring, creating a comfortable and safe environment for your families.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Similar products rated highly on "Value for money"
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Dragon Touch DT40 baby monitor adopted a 4.3 inch LCD screen and connected to the baby camera via advanced wireless technology, ensures real-time monitoring your baby, and providing secure and interference-free communication.
Similar products rated highly on "Night vision"
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was happy to find that the product is exactly as described. The colour screen is easy to see and the night vision screen works very well. The music function works well as does the intercom system. It transmits easily through a door and a wall. There is a good adjustment scope on the angle of the camera. It has a room temperature thermometer and a night light that can be switched off. It has now been in operation for one week with no problems.A
Two ways communication system is the best. Comes with the melody music operated from remote control.
- easy to use, plug and play
- everything runs on a microUSB so you can use a powerbank to power these if no power sockets/blackout
- big responsive screen
- 900ft or approx 280m range
- can talk with person camera
Top international reviews
I tried the the two-way audio feature and it was crystal clear. My wife was able to hear me clearly in the other side of the house. There are 5 preset lullaby but I don't know if you can sideload your own. It doesn't detect movement but it detects noise and will warn you if baby is up through sound.
The LCD screen image gives a clear view of the room, the brightness is adjustable on the screen , the angle covered by the camera is more than plenty. The night vision is clear too, you will easily be able to keep an eye on your baby.
In the box, it said you can plug more than one camera, I didn't had a chance to try that though.
Finally I think that this infant camera is a must inna house hold, and for this price, you cannot go wrong, it answers to all your basic needs to that matter.
Decent price but I find the quality may lack. As it's a bit odd to hold i feel that if you were to accidentally knock it and it fell to the floor it would not be functional after. However it has a great stand and no need to hold it.
Battery life could be better it lasts 3 hours tops. So a plug in monitor for night works. Picture quality is fine.
**customer service is amazing, cannot beat it **
I always try to give everything a decent shot before I return or review an item but I am on the fence with this...
It's been a week since I have installed this and I am, so far, very disappointed.
There is a long delay from the screen to the monitor, while it's ok at night in the dark the screen can go fuzzy and white out for no reason at all (no changes in light etc). The camera must be mounted far away and up high (not an issue) but the camera is too heavy and is constantly moving down and needs to be readjusted up.
On the monitor, the buttons don't always just do one function, it is like they stick together - the volume one especially). The battery life, while listed as 3 hours is just terrible. You have to always be aware of when you charged it last.
I will say the distance for not being wifi (which is why I liked this the most) is impressive and important as I use it while working in the basement and baby is up on the top floor.
I didn't expect miracles for the price but it's frustrating that it doesn't do basic things well. Maybe I got a lemon...
EDIT: The manufacturer reached out to me and replaced the baby monitor with a more expensive version, free of charge. Their customer service had been wonderful. The new unit is much nicer (bigger screen, longer batter life, buttons don't stick). I am just happy to have something that works!
Star rating adjusted from 1 to 4. Will update again depending on the quality of the replacement.
Battery life seems good on the monitor, my only issue is the screen never turns off despite both my husband’s and my attempts to program it to turn off the picture... so wondering if ours is faulty.
Yes, they do include a note that gives you the opportunity to share your feedback and get a free camera; however I’d like to note that that didn’t impact my review - nor does the brand say that you have to give a positive review to get the camera. People would return it vs. get more product if they truly didn’t appreciate the monitor. I’ve included an image of the screen... you can see for yourself how poor the quality is.
With all that said, I definitely think that this baby monitor is worth it!
This camera quality is poor and is stuck on a very zoomed in setting so in my tiny condo, I practically have to stick it on the wall/ceiling to get full view of the crib.
The audio doesn't work but it's okay because we're in a small space and I can hear the baby. But I can't use it when we travel which is half the reason I got this!
Another huge bummer is it is so lightweight that any position you painstakingly set the camera up at will become undone because it'll turn from the weight of the charging cable.
Also the battery life is garbage - I have to keep it plugged in at all times.
Considering returning this but I have no other monitor then so I don't know..
Good picture, day (color) and night (b&w). I really like the size of the display, you don't have to hold it right up to your face to see what's going on. I can leave it on the nightstand and see it just fine.
The sound quality is very nice, both through the monitor and the camera. I have the volume set on 3 out of 8, and that should be plenty loud enough to wake me up at night.
Good range, it works at full reception from one end to the other of my mobile home. And also works in the one window at my mom's house across the yard!
Easy to swallow price tag. Even the extra cameras are reasonably priced. I definitely recommend this baby monitor!
The picture quality is really clear, both in the day, and in the dark. The LED switch on the back really brightens up the picture when it is dark.
On the monitor, you can see the temperature of the room where the camera is. So helpful.
The speaker is really clear also. The volume can be adjusted. It has a two way voice conversation between both units. The voice is clear. There is a setting to transmit the noise only when it reaches a certain level.
There are a choice of three possible lullabys to play, although you cannot adjust the volume of what the baby hears, it is still very gentle. You can hear sounds over the camera too.
Once the battery is charged up, the monitor works for a long time without being plugged in. I was able to bet to the farthest room in the house and still pick up reception on the monitor.
Overall a great monitor for a great price. It was a good purchase.
- for the price, this works perfectly well
- the picture quality is great
- instant set up
- very easy to use
The only 2 small gripes:
- when you turn on the music function, there is no option to turn it on for a set amount of time. This is tough in the middle of the night when you are tired and need to stay awake to turn it off
- there is no option to fade out the music. It is just off or on and can startle baby again when you turn it off just as they fall asleep
- I don't know if more expensive monitors offer either of the 2 above options. However, for the a couple hundred dollars cheaper than most other monitors, these 2 small issues wouldn't keep me from recommending this monitor.
UPDATE! I reached out to the company through Amazon and they have issued a full refund. This reflects good customer service so I will give them credit for that! 👍
Battery lasts maybe an hour? there's no way you'll get battery times as advertised. Best to avoid this unit, spend a bit more and get something reputable.