- ASIN: B07NJ67R87
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 25 January 2019
- Customer Reviews: 586 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 20,426 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
Dream Bridge Kids Toddler Slipper Socks with Rubber Sole Non-Slip Knit Lightweight House Slippers for Boys Girls
- 【Safe Material】:Sock slipper with high stretch knit upper and anti-slip flexible TPE rubber sole wraps the feet for a super cozy experience while protecting kids feet,unisex,latex free,no irritating seam at the toes,chubby feet also suitable.
- 【Anti-Slip】:Non slip groove on the soles have a good grip, keep from slipping when they are playing on tile and hardwood floors, good elastically upper wraps the child's feet, needn't worried about slippers dropping from kids feet.
- 【Breathable】:The knitted upper is breathable and moisture wicking,the cushioned footbed is provided with venting holes to ensure that the child's feet are dry and comfortable during exercise.
- 【Occasions】:Suitable for indoor,casual,beach,hospital,airplane,train,camping,exercise,dancing class,boxing class,trampoline and other activities.
- 【Guarantee】:30-Day Money Back Guarantee.24-Hour Customer Support.We have corrected the size under the customer's suggestion, please feel free to shop,please refer to the product description for specific size information.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|5 star 73% (73%)||73%|
|4 star 12% (12%)||12%|
|3 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|2 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|1 star 4% (4%)||4%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
They are about the right size length wise for my son but for some reason there is a lot of extra room in the heel. It doesn’t seem to bother him but it looks goofy and could be a trip hazard. Other downfall, the opening for his foot is abnormally tight for how big the shoe is. I could probably go down a size so the heel fits better, but then I would not be able to get his foot in them. So as of now the heel is baggy and I actually had to cut little slits in the top to make sure it doesn’t leave a mark on this his ankle.
I would have returned but I do like that they don’t slip on and off like traditional slippers. Just wish the proportions were better.
These slippers are light, sock-like and the rubber bottoms will save your little ones from falling! Worth every penny. Buy a pair for the homes your child frequents most!
Weight of material will be good for winter as house slippers with socks. Spring Summer Fall with out socks as slippers or outdoor light weight shoes. The sole is a type of rubber. The top is a knitted sock material. Child should have no trouble putting them on.