Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
20 pcs Dual-Sided Yellow Sticky Traps for Flying Plant Insect Like Fungus Gnats, Whiteflies, Aphids, Leaf Miners, Thrips, Other Flying Plant Insects - 15x20 cm, Twist Ties Included
- Protect Your Plants- Place yellow sticky traps with twist ties near your plants to successfully catch anything looking to snack on your plants. ●Please kindly purchase from eCoWo Direct, and you can enjoy the fast shipping from amazon fulfilment, if you purchase from the other seller, the package will ship it from China, and it will take over 40 days for shipping.●
- Easy to Use- Freely hang it on suitable support and peel off the diaphragm paper. Simply remove the protective plastic from the package and carefully peel one of the traps from the stack.
- Organic Gardening- Non toxic traps eliminate the need for harsh chemicals to protect your plants, making your home or garden safer for your family.
- UV Resistant adhesive will not dry up, waterproof and heat resistant.Can be used for any crop in any season. Lasts all the year round, even in rain, or until completely coated with dust.
- Traps are ideal for flowers and vegetables, balconies, gardens, orchards, greenhouses.Safe to use indoors and outdoors with no negative effect on the environment.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Why Yellow Color Board
Most of the pests have phototaxis, and yellow is the favorite color of common pests like aphids, leaf miner, fungus gnats, thrips, white flies, black flies, fruit flies, midges and so on, with this yellow sticky trap, pests just can not control themselves and keep flying towards it.
How to use
- --Remove the protective cover paper from the traps.
- --For trees or other large plants: Use the included wires to hang the yellow stick traps on the branches.
- --For small plants: Place the yellow sticky board tightly on a stick (not included), and insert it into the underground.
How many traps do you need
As a guideline, use at least one trap per 25 square feet (2.5 square meters).
How long do the traps last
The trap will stay sticky and attractive for two to three months. Change them sooner if more than half of the surface is covered in insects or dust.
When is the best time to use the traps
Best results will be achieved if the traps are introduced early in the season before the pest is established. By catching the winged adults with Yellow Sticky Traps before they reach the plants, the build-up of pests will be delayed. Existing insect populations may also be reduced.
- Double-sided long-lasting adhesive, traps the insects more effectively. Made from non-toxic material, well thermostable and cold-resistant and waterproof, use indoors and outdoors with no negative effect on the environment.
- Great helper for houseplants, flowers, vegetables, greenhouse, small farm and back yard garden.
Use them for Fungus Gnats, White Flies, Fruit flies, Gnats, Aphids, Thrips, Leaf Miners, Sciarid Flies, Lepidoptera, Diptera, Olive Tree Flies.
20 Pcs Sticky traps (20 X 15cm)
20 pcs Twist Ties