- Mens traditional looking plaid slippers with a fleece inner and open back designed by Dunlop. Fantastic for lounging around the house in.
- The Dunlop badge is embossed into the inner sole of the foot and also the side of the upper part of the slipper. The Dunlop badge is also printed onto the hard sole of the slippers. The Dunlop badge is a mark of luxury and quality.
- Hardwearing traction hard sole rubber sole for increased comfort & protection. Durable rubber so that you will still be wearing these slippers for years to come. The Dunlop logo is printed on the bottom of the rubber sole as shown in the images above. These mens slippers are an easy to slip on mule style, easy for those lazy days or for an elderly person
- Extremely comfortable cushioned insole for a supremely soft plush feel. Keep your feet cosy & warm when the weather starts to get cold during the winter.
- The upper of the slippers is made out of textile and is knitted into a plaid tartan style pattern. There are 3 colours to pick between including navy blue, red and black / grey. There are 6 sizes to choose between in total.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 29.4 x 22.8 x 6.2 cm; 300 Grams
- Date First Available : 24 July 2019
- ASIN : B07VP8ZFQV
- Item Model Number : ZDMH7179
- Department : Men’s
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 25,581 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #92 in Men's Slippers
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Hubby takes an 8 shoe but I always order a 10 in mules as they never seem quite big enough. I ordered a 10 in these but as the fur inside is so thick there not quite the fit he would have expected, they'll flatten out and fit better in time I'm sure, if u like sloppy slippers I would probably order a bigger size