|Educational Objective(s)||Social pretend play|
|Model Number||FBA_Doctor Kit - 0525 - FBA|
|Number of Pieces||13|
|Material Type(s)||Heavy Duty Plastic|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Release date||25 July 2018|
|Mfg Recommended age||3 year and up|
|Item Model Number||FBA_Doctor Kit - 0525 - FBA|
|Product Dimensions||30.48 x 8.89 x 26.67 cm; 512.56 Grams|
Durable Kids Doctor Kit with Electronic Stethoscope and 12 Medical Doctor's Equipment, Packed in a Sturdy Gift Case
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 12 PIECE DOCTOR KIT: 💉 Help children learn about the human body and calm doctor-related fears as they engage in doctor/patient role play. The Doctor Set has an assortment of 12 medical tools & gadgets that will spark your child's imagination!
- REALISTIC SOUND EFFECTS: 💉 Bring playtime to life with entertaining sounds! The cell phone features a range of exciting tones, and the stethoscope produces an authentic real-life heartbeat and coughing sound. Batteries are included for your convenience.
- CARRYING CASE INCLUDED: 💉 Time to pack away? We've got you covered with easy storage! The sturdy, spacious carrying case fits all doctor kit toys comfortably. Snap-lock latches keep the case securely closed, and are easy for children to handle.
- STURDY, CHILD-FRIENDLY DESIGN: 💉 Unlike the typical shoddy toys being made today, our toys are built with quality, durability and safety in mind. The sturdy plastic instruments in this play doctor kit are easy to clean for the utmost hygiene.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: 💉 We guarantee your complete satisfaction with this purchase, or your money back! Please contact us in case you experience any problems with your purchase, and we'll do our best to resolve any issues.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Pretend play is known to be vital to kid's development. It helps them build confidence,
creativity, and social skills, all while having a blast!
Get your kids the Kidzlane Doctor Toy Kit, and relax while they keep entertained for hours.
The multitude of colorful, exciting medical tools can keep the whole junior medical staff occupied!
Includes 12 instruments such as a thermometer, syringe, reflex hammer, blood pressure monitor,
mirror, otoscope, bandages, scissors, and eyeglasses. With a working stethoscope that makes real-life heartbeat and coughing sounds,
and an electronic telephone, this doctor set is bound to be a hit!
This toy makes a great tool for familiarizing kids with any medical procedures, and alleviating typical fears of the doctors office.
Your little doctor will become obsessed with healing any patients, and become a more willing patient himself!
Made with quality materials, the strong plastic toys are meant to last through hours & hours of play.
The Kidzlane doctor kit comes packaged in a sturdy carrying case for quick and easy storage.
We're sure you'll be delighted with this quality doctor kit for kids, but in case of any issues with your purchase,
we are here for you! If your experience is anything less than perfect, please contact us and we'll be happy to work things out for you.
To be used under the direct supervision of an adult
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
It has been a great success. He loves wearing the stethoscope, and giving us lots of injections. Brilliant idea to include a mobile phone!
He hasn't visited the doctor since the arrival of the kit, and we are hoping it has done the trick. Fingers crossed 🤔
The only reason I am giving it 4 stars and not 5 is that the mobile phone’s battery stopped working after 2 weeks and the phone doesn’t work even though we tried replacing them
She still loves the kit though
Usually with role play sets he gets bored fairly quickly, but with the 12 different pieces included he's sorted for hours - the electronic toy phone is a nice touch too! For a kids doctor kit, this one is well worth the money.
A few weeks after Christmas, it is still being played with and the pieces are all still intact.
I think we may have a future doctor in our midst!