- Item Weight: 513 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 2 Kg
- Item Model Number: Crush Heart
- ASIN: B07P8T8T3Y
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 13 July 2011
- Customer Reviews: 200 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 86,365 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- You'll have hearts achin' and breakin'; and once you're done, kick 'em to the curb with the ever-so-charming Crush Heart boot!
- Full-grain leather upper with heart cutout details on shaft.
- Pointed toe.
- Cushion flex insole.
- Leather shaft lining. Western heel. Tempered steel shank. Bark texture composition rubber outsole. Measurements: Heel Height: 2 1⁄8 in Weight: 1 lb 2 oz Circumference: 14 1⁄2 in Shaft: 10 3⁄4 in Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Normally I wear a 9.5 in women's heels and a 10 in tennis shoes. I bought a 9.5 in these because I remember leather boots mold to your feet. These are perfect. Just enough room at the toe to feel comfortable without being too much. The color is light and I was afraid when I conditioned them it might ruin them. I tested our the mink oil on the inside of the boot, the strap that wraps over the edge. The mink oil definitely darkened the boot but it almost gave it a more western glow that I liked. The picture I took shows the difference in tone before and after the mink oil.
I wore them to a couple places so far and they are very comfortable to walk in. They don't come up on my calves as high as my old ones did, but it looks very feminine. I'm very happy that I found these and I can't wait to go out dancing in them.