EVERIE Sous Vide Container BUNDLE For Anova 800W & 900W Container & Silicone Lid & Sleeve
- Everie Sous Vide Container Bundle for Anova - 12 Quart container EVC-12 NSF Approved and collapsible silicone lid and container sleeve. This bundle is NOT compatible with Anavo Nano. If you want a bundle for Nano, please search ASIN: B07GQWP85C for bundle with plastic lid and ASIN: B07GQV5C32 for bundle with silicone lid.
- Collapsible Silicone Lid for Minimum Water Evaporation - Cook long time even over night without having to refill water.
- Collapsible Lid - Collapse the lid anytime to refill or remove ingredients for various cooking recipes
- Sous Vide Container Sleeve - Neoprene material made sleeve decreases the heat exchange and heat loss by insulation.
- Container NSF Approved - EVERIE container EVC-12 is NSF approved for your safety for sous vide.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
What is included:
Everie Sous Vide Container 12 Qt, Model EVC-12 x1 pcs
Everie Silicone Lid for Anova, x1 pcs
Everie Sous Vide container sleeve x1 pcs
This bundle is NOT compatible with Anavo Nano. If you want a bundle for Nano, please search ASIN: B07GQWP85C for bundle with plastic lid and ASIN: B07GQV5C32 for bundle with silicone lid.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I used it with the latest Anova Precision® Cooker released Sep 2019
Top international reviews
If I had it to do over again, I'd probably look for the same thing in a larger size. I'm not going to knock this one for that though as the size is clearly listed in the description.
The container seems a little thin on the plastic. I'm guessing the Rubbermaid or other versions are heavier duty and better insulators, but I wanted to buy a container and lid combo so that the lid would be sure to fit well. Turns out not to be a good choice due to my Sous Vide being the Anova Nano.
The container is a good size for my use, since I often place two bags into the container at the same time to cook, being careful to attach one bag to one long side, and the other bag to the opposite side, with plenty of room for water flow around both bags. I found it easy to hold the bags in place over the edge of the container while I pulled down the lid and pressed the lid in place over the rim of the container.
I am enjoying using this container and lid, and recommend it.