|Product Dimensions||32 x 27 x 5 cm; 1.9 Kilograms|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material||Chrome vanadium Blade with Black Walnut Handle|
|Item Weight||1.9 kg|
Other Sellers on Amazon
EZARC 6pc Wood Chisel Set for Woodworking - CRV Steel with Black Walnut Handle in Wood Storage Box …
Enhance your purchase
- ➤ Quality Steel : EZARC Wood chisels are made of heat-resistant chrome vanadium steel (CrV steel). Thanks to this high-quality steel, the chisel has a particularly high stability.
- ➤ Accurate Sharpening : The blade is sharp and does not require grinding. It can be used immediately after opening the package. Plastic cover protects cutting edges, multi-component sleeve.
- ➤ Hardwood Handle : The handle of a wooden chisel is pleasing. The chisel body and handle are precisely connected, not easy to fall, and safe to use. The handle is comfortable to hold and the weight distribution is moderate. Even if you need to work for a long time, it can provide a comfortable grip without fatigue.
- ➤ Wooden Storage Box : Professional wooden chisel set is carefully packed in the storage box for easy storage and carrying.
- ➤ Scope Of Supply : EZARC 6-piece woodworking chisel set, including the following sizes1/4”(6mm), 3/8”(10mm), 1/2”(12mm), 5/8”(16mm), 13/16”(20mm) and 1”( 25mm), is the ideal gift for DIY enthusiasts, lovers or artists.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The wood chisel is an indispensable member of your tool set, when it comes time to carve out a recess for a hinge or strike plate, nothing beats a razor-sharp chisel. EZARC 6pc woodworking chisel set is exactly designed for your demands.
Blade Material: Chrome Vanadium Alloy Steel with hardness HRC60
Handle Material: Super-Hard Black Walnut
Size: 6mm (1/4”), 10mm(3/8”), 12mm(1/2”), 16mm(5/8”), 20mm(13/16”) and 26mm(1-1/16”)
Package: Wooden box with good quality
Review this product
Top review from Australia
Top reviews from other countries
To be fair, I haven't tried them yet but once I do I will update this review.
Once you open the box, you'll be surprised to see that they are bigger than you think they'd be.
They are heavy. Not too heavy, but just heavy enough that they will have some force behind them and they feel like quality.
All the metal on them (especially the collar) feels solid so they should be able to withstand some pounding from a hammer.
The blades are very sharp so you will get some nice use out of them before having to sharpen them.
All in all, I'm very impressed with theses so far and I can't wait to use them.
Update will follow.