|Product Dimensions||15.2 x 0.12 x 2.5 cm; 102 Grams|
|Item Model Number||8021C06|
|Number Of Pieces||3|
|Item Weight||102 g|
EZARC Carbide Reciprocating Saw Blade R678HM Endurance for Thick Metal, Cast Iron, Alloy Steel 6-Inch 8TPI, 3-Pack
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||15.2 x 0.1 x 2.5 centimetres|
|Number of teeth||8|
|Item weight||102 Grams|
About this item
- [Carbide Technology] Up to 50x longer life than bi-metal reciprocating saw blades
- [Heavy Metal Application] 8 teeth per inch teeth design is ideal for cutting all kinds of metal in demolition applications, e.g. high-alloy construction steels, stainless steels, rebar and car beams
- [Ultimate cutting performance] Easy to cut advanced materials where bi-metal blades fail quickly, such as stainless steels, high-alloy steels or hardened steels.
- [Design for Toughest Materials] Each carbide tooth is precision ground and individually welded, provides ultimate flexibility and impact strength needed for heavy duty demolition work
- [Blade Dimension] 6-inch 8 TPI metal cutting (3/16 in. -1/2 in. ), 1/2inch universal shank fits all major sawzall saws such as Bosch, Milwaukee, Black&Decker, Hitachi, Makita, Metabo, Dewalt, Porter Cable, Skil, Rockwell etc.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
EZARC R1225DG with progressor teeth design of 10/14TPI makes this blade suitable for both thin and thick-walled materials include metal, wood, FRP, composition material
Blade Material: Bi-Metal with 8% Cobalt
Teeth Per Inch: 10/14TPI
Total Length: 300mm/12''
Blade thickness: 1.3mm
Cutting Length: 250mm
Cutting material: Medium-thick sheet metals (2 to 10mm), metal pipes/profiles (dia.<250mm), cables, wood with metal, wood with nails, composite material, fiberglass, plastic
Shank fits: Bosch , Dewalt , Milwaukee , Makita , Hitachi , etc.
EZARC offers a complete line of reciprocating saw blades to meet your request. 19 SKUs blades cover the application of all kinds of demolition, plumbing cutting, pallet repair, car dismantling, equipment fixing, etc. We deliver customers high quality blades with optimized design based on the user insights, making sure the professional users cut faster and all blades last longer for different applications. The request from customer motivates us striving for success and improvement.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 September 2021
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 January 2021
We live close to Motherwell, so if anywhere was likely to have thick old iron, it's around here.
Driving into the drive is now so much easier.
I made about 3 1/2 full cuts on a blade. The durability is fine - the thing to be careful of is 'bouncing' as the teeth can snap off if this happens, so counterintuitively it may be better to run the blade slightly faster to avoid this.