Easehold Makeup Mirror Vanity Lighted with 38 LED Soft Natural Light 2x/5x/10x Magnifying Ultra-Thin Portable 180 and 90 Rotation for Countertop Bathroom（White）
+ $19.26 Delivery
- Lighted Makeup Mirror: 3 Panel provide a wide-angle viewing for you to see clearly your facial features and make a more perfect makeup with each detail taken care of.
- Vanity Mirror with lights: The 38pcs built-in Led lights give great assistance for using in dark or poorly lit areas. LED lights on/off controlled by the touch sensor switch on the mirror screen.
- Tri-Fold Design :Easy for take away and daily maintenance, can open or fold it like a book when not using to protect it away from the dust or other scratches.
- Power& Light: USB chargeable or 4pcs AAA battery powered (battery not included, usb cord included). Please note the mirror can’t store power itself. Long pressing the central touch sensor for a few seconds can adjust the brightness of the light.
- Table Top Mirror：This mirror stands stably by itself on your countertop and can be 180° freely adjusted and fixed ensuring a perfect and comfortable viewing angle. And the Base Recess can hold jewelry or cosmetics like watch, earrings, bracelets, etc. Perfect gift for ladies and girls.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
SpecificationMiddle Mirror Dimension: 6.4x9.5 inchDouble Side Mirror Dimension: 3.2x9.5 inchNet Weight: 0.8kgLED Lights: 21pcs LEDLED control: Touch Screen ON /Off Package Include: 1x Mirror1x USB Cable
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top international reviews
I dislike that the mirror doesn’t hold its “tilt”. If I tilt it up I have to put something underneath to make it stay. I also expected the side mirrors to be a bit bigger than they are but upon looking at the photo again I see they don’t actually appear to be bigger. Regardless, I find them basically useless if you’re using them to see the back of your hair, which I’m assuming is not the reason for having them there.
The mirror is big enough to use daily at home but also small enough to easily travel with. I like that it comes with a USB cord (you need your own charger) or you can use batteries to control the lights. I also like that you can move the 10x magnification mirror to where ever you want and the suction cups to hold it seem to be working good right now.
Sorry to hear that.
But we have no right to replace it for you because your item is out of our 3 -month warranty.
We are so sorry.
Have a nice day.
Customer Service Center
IF I WERE YOU I WOULD NOT BUY THIS BRAND OF LIGHT I AM NOT SURE IF THEIR ARE EVEN REALLY LED'S TO DIE OUT SO SOON. DID NOT EVEN LAST 6 MONTHS.. ZERO STARS SHOULD BE A OPTION!
******PRODUCT UPDATE 8/8/18*****
After the issue with the company 2 weeks later a nice lady named Sharon contacted me a from Easehold customer service and apologized for the bad customer service I had recv'd thus far and offered me another mirror for my daughter. Of coarse I took the mirror and thanked her for handling this the correct way. Sharon is awesome!!! The Mirror works and my daughter is a Happy Camper!
*Update: The seller reached out to me after my review and sent the correct one. The mirror is a decent size, the lighting is bright enough, and the plastic material seems quite sturdy. It also angles and swivels nicely. I find that the side panels are a bit small for my liking though, not as useful as I expected aside from the magnifying, and the lighting works best for the main panel. Overall seems like a decent product so far. I appreciate the seller reaching out but I would have preferred to receive the correct product the first time, for this reason I can only give it 3 stars, I think the website could easily be corrected to save future customers the inconvenience.
First, the mirror swivels up and down but only stays up past a certain point. So if you just need to tilt it a little bit like I do, it will go all the way down within a few moments. My solution was to place an object behind it to prevent it from dropping all the way down. It’s working fine for me now.
Second, and this was the most disappointing, the lights just aren’t bright enough for my liking. If you are doing your makeup in a dark room, these little lights just won’t be enough. They’ll get you by in an emergency though lol. I still have to use other lights in addition.
I love the size of it. It’s perfect. I love the mirrors on the side. I love that you have the option of using a usb if you happen to run out of batteries.
So overall it’s a decent product. I don’t regret buying it but I wouldn’t purchase again. It’ll do for now.