Echo Wall Clock - see timers at a glance - requires compatible Echo device
- Echo Wall Clock helps you stay organised and be on time.
- Easy-to-read analogue clock shows the time.
- Digital 60-LED display shows one timer or multiple timers set through a paired Echo device.
- Syncs time to a paired Echo device, including automatic adjustments for daylight saving time.
- Requires a compatible Echo device, including Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, Echo Plus, Echo Spot, Echo Input or Echo Show 5.
- Just say, "Alexa, set a 12-minute timer" and see it count down at a glance on Echo Wall Clock.
- Simple to set up and use - just say, "Alexa, set up my Echo Wall Clock".
- Smooth 25cm diameter white bezel clock. Includes mounting hardware and 4 AA batteries.
We want you to know:
Echo Wall Clock must be paired to, and within 9 metres of, a compatible Echo device. Multiple Echo Wall Clocks can be paired to another compatible Echo device so all your timers and alarms will be displayed on all Echo Wall Clocks. Echo Wall Clock does not have any lume hands so time will not show in the dark (you can ask Alexa). There is no speaker on the device. Echo Wall Clock is compatible with Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Plus, Echo Show 5, Echo Show, Echo Spot, and Echo Input. It is NOT currently compatible with Fire TV. See all compatible product generations. Learn more about setup.
Echo Wall Clock is compatible with these Echo Devices
Echo Wall Clock
Size and Weight
25.4 x 25.4 x 4 cm, 380 grams. Actual size and weight may vary by manufacturing process.
Complies with Bluetooth Core Specification version 4.2 including Basic Rate (BR). Works best within 9 metres of connected device.
Warranty and Service
Echo Wall Clock is sold with a 90-Day Limited Warranty provided by the manufacturer. This Limited Warranty does not restrict or alter any non-excludable statutory consumer protections or rights you may have, including under the Australian Consumer Law. Use of Echo Wall Clock is subject to the terms found here.
Included in the Box
1 Echo Wall Clock, 4 AA Batteries, 1 Plasterboard screw, 1 Plasterboard anchor. Contains small parts. May pose a choking hazard to small children. Quick Start Guide
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Shows timers with leds around the clock counting down
-Great for helping kids learn to read time
-As just a clock it is actually pretty modern and stylish and fits great in our home
-When timer completes the clock flashes a few times to grab attention
-Very easy setup with our existing Echo Show (gen1)
Definitely recommend just as a clock at this price, addition of Alexa features makes very worthwhile purchase.
I honestly really wanted to like it, but anything likable about it has little to do with the clock, and more to do with the echo device it's assigned to. It doesn't even take advantage of the potential it has on offer, and after couple weeks I've still found no way to configure it beyond asking your echo device to 'set it up', which involves Alexa telling you to get the clock and hold down the button on the back, then the clock hands make a big show of spinning around, which far as I can tell is just to make it seem more fancy than what it is, like a used car salesman rolling back the odometer on a lemon, then after a couple minutes your lemon is set to the right time.
3 months later... I do use it because it's obnoxiously bright when 60minutes left as opposed to the subtle timer in corner of echo show display. This showed further limitations as I've replaced batteries twice, so that's 4xAA every month which is just silly but, I do set a 8hr timer each day, which means 7hours of a single static LED and it's generally cancelled with 45'ish minutes remaining.
I showed it to my mum and told her it has timer. And the conversation went something like this;
me: You can set timer with alexa.
mum: That's handy! *looks at clock* Alexa set 5 minute timer.
me: You need to set it with echo device.
mum: *looks at echo* Alexa, set 5 minute timer.
me: no, no, you need to say it to the other echo
mum:Oh..okay. alexa, set 5 minute timer.
alexa: 5 minutes, starting now.
me: It work? Should light up.
mum: No. Did you realize it's set to the wrong time?
me: What? *looks at clock* oh crap the batteries are dead.
Now whenever she sees the echo clock she chuckles to herself :,(
I did slap some glow in the dark paint on it but at this point it's putting lipstick on a pig.
2) It is almost impossible to pair. I have tried continuously and cannot get it to pair properly to echo dot. If it disconnects (which it will) you have to go through it all over again. I am not alone, just do a web search.
3) it is a clock and a timer but not much else. Wait for another gen device that utilises possibilities better or it goes on sale for $5 - barely worth it even for that price.