|Package Dimensions||17.78 x 17.78 x 2.03 cm; 159 Grams|
|Size||3/4" x 50'|
|Item Weight||159 g|
Edge Supply Birch 3/4" X 50' Roll, Wood Veneer Edge Banding Preglued, Iron on with Hot Melt Adhesive, Flexible Wood Tape Sanded to Perfection. Easy Application, Made in USA.
|Price:||+ $8.50 Delivery|
- EXTRA CLEAN "A" GRADE NATURAL WOOD VENEER EDGING – highest grade veneer quality pre-glued, birch wood veneer edging for repair or enhancing cabinetry, furniture, DIY projects, shelving, crafts and more. Finely sanded to perfection, this plywood edge banding provides a perfect finish to your projects
- GERMAN PRE-GLUED HOT MELT ADHESIVE – pre-glued with top-quality, German hot melt adhesive, our veneer edge banding is super easy to apply with a household iron. The extra strong hot melt glue is evenly distributed on the veneer edging for a strong, permanent bond
- SUPER EASY INSTALLATION – to apply this veneer edge banding, simply iron on to the surface with a regular household iron, hot air blower such as a hairdryer on high heat, or an edge banding machine if you have one in your toolkit
- PREMIUM QUALITY REAL WOOD VENEER EDGING – this birch 3/4” X 50' iron-on veneer roll is all prepared ready for your application. Finely sanded to perfection, this plywood edge banding can be trimmed if required or lightly sanded down to fit.
- USE ON A VARIETY OF SURFACES – this roll of iron on edge banding can be stained or painted with a lacquer finish to match your project. Suitable for a wide variety of surfaces, this veneer edging is great when applied to wood, plywood, particle board, hardboard or metal
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
High quality wood veneer edge banding
Wood edge banding is used to cover the exposed sides of materials such as particle board, plywood, metal or MDF. The veneer edging increases the durability of your project as well as giving it a perfect finish.
Real birch wood pre-glued edge banding
Our birch wood edge banding is pre-glued with a German high-quality adhesive that provides a strong, permanent bond. The glue is activated by heat and will strongly apply this high-quality veneer edging onto your shelf, furniture or DIY project. You will receive a 1 x 3/4 roll of birch wood, iron-on veneer edging with your purchase.
Easy to install plywood edge banding
The only tool you need to apply this veneer edging is a regular household iron. A hot air blower or edge banding machine can also be used if you have these to hand, but a regular iron will be sufficient for a great application. To apply, simply position the veneer edging on the edge of your plywood or other substrate and smooth it with a few passes of an iron or slide it through an edge-banding machine. Suitable for straight-line edges as well as contours. Bandings are impregnated with a high-speed hot-melt glue that creates a permanent, durable bond.
BUY NOW and complete your furniture and cabinetry edging with this premium quality, iron-on birch wood veneer edging
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
1) Leave a small amount overhanging the edge. As you adhere this down the length of the board, it will pull a little. If you start flush with the edge, you'll end up with a gap. It's easy to trim later.
2) Be mindful that this can shift as you install it, so use your fingers as a guide to keep it from hanging over the edges too much. BUT, be careful not to move your hand too quickly as this will slice your thumb or finger open. Imagine the worst paper cut ever...now dump some splinters into it.
3) Once it's installed, it will need to be sanded to be flush with the edges. It's just a hair wider than the plywood it's for (depending on your plywood supplier). The problem is that sanding it right away will cause the small amount of excess glue to gum your sanding pad, then heat up and reapply this mass to the side of the wood you plan to finish. Oops...say goodbye to staining options! So, before you sand, use a razor or box cutter to run down that beat of glue and remove as much as possible before sanding. Also, if you sand at an angle and keep the pad from laying flat on the finishing surface, it will reduce the potential for glue spreading.
4) Finishing the leading and trailing edge is very easy. Use a box cutter to score the tape, bend it over the edge and it should snap. Then a quick sanding should make it perfectly flush.
It's easy to install. Easy to stain. Makes the use of plywood for finished products much easier. This is just a great product that, with just a little practice, offers a fool-proof solution.
Oh yeah, TURN OFF THE STEAM on your iron if that's what you're using!
Cuts easily with either scissors or an exacto. We cut 45 degree corner pieces with an exacto blade and a carpenters square.
Applied easily with a hot iron as seen on Youtube. The iron allows heat and pressure for the application. No water in your iron. You don’t want steam.
Other than the numerous splices on the roll, the product is very good and easy even for a first time user.
Reviewed in the United States on 16 September 2020