Paxcoo 0.8mm Elastic String, Stretchy Bracelet String Crystal String Bead Cord for Bracelet, Beading and Jewelry Making (120m)
|Price:||+ $7.64 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- VALUE PACK OF ELASTIC STRING - Paxcoo bracelet string comes with a roll of 120m/ 131yd elastic cord, ideal for bracelet making, jewelry making, beading, necklace making and other art craft projects
- STURDY BEAD CORD - The elastic string is approx. 0.8mm in diameter. It is elastic stretchy and hard to break
- BEAD BRACELET SUPPLIES - This stretch bead cord is made of elastic plastic rubber and it is crystal looking, which is strong for use and beautiful looking
- WIDELY APPLICATION JEWELRY STRING - The jewelry bracelet crystal string is perfect for bracelet, necklace, bead weaving and other jewelry craft projects. Especially fit for using with seed beads, gemstone beads, glass beads and other beads for jewelry making
- PRODUCT WARRANTY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE - We provide 48-days money-back and 24-months warranty. Please feel free to contact us if you have any question
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 6 x 5.6 cm; 68 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 September 2018
- Manufacturer : PAXCOO
- ASIN : B07HBPGXJG
- Manufacturer reference : ESC-05
- Best Sellers Rank: 3,211 in Toys & Games (See Top 100 in Toys & Games)
- Customer Reviews:
Paxcoo bracelet string is made of high quality strong & stretchy rubber material that are perfect for bracelet, necklace, bead weaving and other jewelry craft projects
Material: elastic plastic rubber
Cord Shape: round
Measurement: 0.8mm in diameter
Length: approx. 120 m / 131yd
1 roll of clear elastic string cord
How to use:
STEP 1: Choose how many layers of elastic string to use according to the diameter of the hole on the beads.
STEP 2: Thread the beads until the bracelet fits your wrist (Kindly Prompt: The length of cord= wrist size x 2 + 40cm)
STEP 3: Knot the cord.
STEP 4: Tighten the cord, adjust the size between beads to make them close together
STEP 5: Tie a double knot for two strands of cord, and scissor the unnecessary part of cord. Reinforce with glue or nail polish if necessary
STEP 6: Hide the knot in one of beads
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 21 January 2019