|Package Dimensions||80.8 x 33.9 x 14.9 cm; 2.5 Kilograms|
|Batteries||1 CR2 batteries required. (included)|
|Battery type||Lithium Manganese Dioxide|
|Item Weight||2.5 kg|
Electric Acoustic Bass Ukulele 30 Inch Mahogany Ukelele with Gig Bag Picks Wrench By Kmise
|Price:||+ $84.19 Delivery|
- EQUIPPED EQ : High-quality 30 inch ukulele with EQ which can help you adjust the volume, bass, middle and treble. Suitable for both professional player and beginner. The EQ has Strong endurance enable for a long time playing.
- ADJUSTABLE ACTION: Each 30-inch ukulele come with 1 original Allen wrench which can help you adjust the action freely based on your habit. Turn Clockwise loosen strings and turn anticlockwise tighten strings.
- PERFECT DETAILS: Smooth surface and edges enable you to hold and play the bass ukulele safely without any scratching. Adjustment knobs are stably installed in the bass neck which assures the sounds in tune.
- NICE & ACCURACY SOUND: A full-size 30 inch ukulele (E, A, D, G) and strings are 3.5mm away from fingerboard at 12th fret which makes it easy play without buzzing.
- Kmise responsible for every item we sold and do our best to offer the best solution if your product has any problem.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Item name:30 inch ukulele
Body : Mahogany
Neck : Mahogany
Fingerboard : Walnut
Tuner : 23:1 open tuner
Nut & Saddle : Bone
String : Aquila Thundergut
Tuning : G-D-A-E
Fret number : 18
Truss Rod : Dual style
Length : 30 inch/75cm
Scale length : 20 inch/51cm
Nut width : 1.77 inch/45 mm
12th fret width : 2.17 inch/ 55 mm
Package includes :
1 x 30 inch ukulele
1 x Strap
1 x Gig bag
5 x Picks
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
* uke-bass (thats a good thing considering that was what I wanted to buy)
* uke-bass case
* Strap, picks, action adjustment wrench
Honestly, it was the quality and included extras (also of good quality) that prompted me to want to write a review.
The instrument and case are well made. I appreciate the integral pickup and tuner in the bass itself. It is powered by 2 cr2032s which were included. I did not test if the tuner disconnects the preamp when engaged as I have not plugged it into an amp yet -- the tone is like a traditional bass, but, the acoustic body gives it a little more unpowered-volume.
Tuning/fingering are similar to a traditional bass -- the frets are spaced closer which might bother some, but, for me it was a fine tradeoff for the portability. The rubber strings dont slide off the fingers as easily for me as traditional metal strings, but, that could just require a little more time on my side to get used to them -- OTOH, the tuning is in the same octave as a traditional bass, I believe the metal strings at this length typically are tuned one octave higher which I didnt want. The strings are a good distance above the fretboard and it did come with a wrench to adjust the action if you are so inclined.
Overall, pretty happy. Im a little too novice to take my opinions as authoritative, but, for my desires of a small bass to learn on that has comparable sound to a standard bass, A++