Electric Nail Drill Set, MelodySusie 11 in 1 Portable Professional Manicure Pedicure Acrylic Nail Kit with 20 PCS Nail Sand Bands for Acrylics Gel Nails
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Multifunctional: Designed with 6 kinds of metal bits (also works with all kinds of 3/32” shank bits) and 6 sanding bands, which are used for grinding, carving, cutting, polishing for all nail arts as well as cuticle removal.
- Adjustable Speed: 0-20,000RPM with a speed control button, which makes this electric nail file easier and safer to polish your nails.
- Low Noise and Low Heat: This electro file is with a powerful yet quiet motor. Also, the smart heat dissipation can avoid overheating efficiently. (no more than 20 minutes of continuous use each time is recommended)
- Portable and Light: Compact and lightweight design make it easy to carry and portable to bring it out, you can so your nail art work anytime anywhere.
- Easy to Use: It is professional for both home and salon use. Just need to connect the power cord with it to start working.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The MelodySusie nail drill is an all-in-one nail maintenance device that allows you to “bring your beauty salon home” and do your own manicures. Functional, versatile, and easy-to-use, it's an essential tool for nail-care veterans and newcomers alike.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Definitely beginner friendly 🥰
Update: the nail drill was pretty great. BUT, when you turn the speed to its lowest setting it’s still pretty high, the vibration of the drill when you turn the setting up is RIDICULOUS, makes your hands numb after a while. Also the cord .... go cordless guys!!! I caught a shortage in my cord that connects to the drill. 3 moths of having it and now it doesn’t work.
I'm sure if I was a tech at a salon there would be extension cords and close by plug ins everywhere but (to the manufacture) please keep in mind that some of us are using this at home and might need a longer cord.
I just started doing nails so I upgraded to a new drill but this is being handed down to my niece to start her journey she already uses it and knows how.
I used it once and it worked great. Decent power and easy to use. However the second time I went use it I found it no longer works. I've only had it a month and it went straight into my bag after I used it the first time. There's is one tiny pulse that happens when I flip the switch either way but that's all it does. It just gets really hot and overheats if I leave it plugged in too long. I have no idea why it would stop working after only one use.