AMIR Digital Kitchen Scale 3000g 0.01oz/ 0.1g Pocket Cooking Scale Mini Food Scale Pro Electronic Jewelry Scale with Back-Lit LCD Display Tare & PCS Functions Stainless Steel Batteries Included
- Large Weighing Range & Refined Accuracy: AMIR digital kitchen scale manufactured with advanced high precision sensors to provide you refined accuracy up to a large weight range of 1g-3000g, 0.01oz/ 0.1g. Easy to clean and use, make it an ideal to measure jewelry, medicine, and cooking ingredients with high precision.
- Multi-Functions: Built with a clear blue back-lit LCD screen, the digital mini scale can converts measurement units in seconds between g, oz, ozt, dwt, ct, and gn. Comes with two trays (13cm, 10cm), which can be used as protector or scale tray. Meet your demand of measuring different things.
- Smart Button Functions: The PCS function enables you pieces counting such as pins, beads, screws; The T function will provide a net weight; The M function helps you choose the proper unit. The switch time can be set to 60", 120" and 180". Besides, it can alerts users for low battery power, overload, and uneven surface placement.
- Quality Materials: The Smart Digital Pocket Scale is crafted to be strong, accurate, fast, and user-friendly. Constructed with a high-quality stainless steel platform, this digital kitchen scale is durable and easy to clean. 2 AAA batteries included.
- Space Saver: Mini and compact size (Product Dimensions: 4" x 5" x 3/4". Platform Dimensions: 4"x4") takes up minimal space on your desk, makes it a pro pocket cooking scale makes it easy for carrying. Please feel free to contact us if you are not satisfied with it. We provide 100% Money Back and ONE YEAR Guarantee.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|New Version-500g||New Version-Red-500g||Mini Scale-100g||Large Scale-5kg|
|Weight Range||0.05g- 500g||0.05g- 500g||0.03g- 100g||3g-5000g|
|Units||g, oz, ct, dwt, ozt, gn||g, oz, ct, dwt, ozt, gn||g, gn, oz, ozt, ct, tl ,dwt||g, oz, lb, tl, kg, ml (water), ml (milk)|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Do you want to be exact every time?
Do you want auto tare without pressing a button?
This kitchen scale does all that. I can put the bowl on top, turn it on, and it will say zero without pressing the tare button. This is what I've been asking for, for years. Finally I got it with this scale. Quality of life improvements...
Worth to purchase this product I recommend the purchase and using this product last week... No noise and easy to set up
Top international reviews
Revision : After contacting the seller, according to their reply, it seems that they will improve the accuracy of this scale. They returned my review immediately. It is a seller that support their product and I updated my review accordingly.
I use it to weigh ground coffee for an espresso machine. Target is 17g. It helps to get accuracy to 0.1 grams to accurately reproduce espresso shots.
The platform is a little small. It would be easier to use it the scale was a little larger.
I tested the accuracy using US coins. If you google "weight of us coins" you will get a list.
I used several coins and got the expected weights.
Summary, use new shiny coins. Worn coins are a little lighter.
Cent (since 1983) - 2.500 g.
Nickel (since 1866) - 5.000 g.
Dime (since 1965) - 2.268 g.
Quarter (since 1965) - 5.670 g
I took a star off because I purchased this one in large part for the ability to turn off the auto-shut off, and the instructions in the product description did not work. AMIR offered me to return/replace, or a partial refund, and I took the latter since the timeout on mine is 'stuck' at 3 minutes (of no change) which is sufficient for my usage.
UPDATE 10/3/16: Amir sent me the correct instructions, so now I am able to disable auto turn-off. Since this is why I bought the scale, apart from it's perfect size, I can say I'm happy now.
One weakness? it's probably not waterproof (or coffee proof) and at some point I could have an liquid mishap that requires me to purchase a new scale. But at this price I'm fine with that risk and if it does happen, I'll order one up here and have it the next day.
In a segment (coffee/espresso) where markups are often outrageous and fake products with dubious claims are plentiful, it's nice to find an actual, serviceable, bargain-priced gem.
It might be 10$, but you can't use this scale for its intended purpose. Don't waste your time and just get something else.
Aside from that, the buttons and the interface are straightforward. I mean... it's a scale, it's not like it's hard to design a scale.