|Product Dimensions||10.41 x 11.94 x 1.52 cm; 20 Grams|
|Item Model Number||11600|
|Number of Strings||5|
|Item Weight||20 g|
Elixir 11600 Elixir 11600 Polyweb Coating Nickel-Plated Steel Banjo 5-Strings, Light .009 - .009 Gauges
Enhance your purchase
- Banjo strings constructed with nickel plated steel wrap wire
- Played for their rich, golden tone
- Original POLYWEB Coating provides a slick, fast feel that keeps the strings from getting in the way of playing
- Our patented coating technology protects against common corrosion, extending tone life longer than any other brand's coated or uncoated strings (Elixir Strings player survey)
- Light gauge: .009 .010 .013 .020 .009
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Elixir Banjo Strings with nickel-wrapped/plain steel construction and loop ends deliver the tone and feel banjo players demand. Only coated string brand to protect the entire string with an ultra-thin coating, keeping gunk out of the gaps between the windings. Extended Tone Life – players report their tone lasts longer than any other string, uncoated or coated. Smooth feel that is easy on your fingers and enhances playability. Reduced finger squeak – good for both performance and recording. With less hassle and expense of frequent string changes, spend more time making music. Includes Light .009, .010, .013, .020, .009 Gauges.
1 x Elixir 11600 Polyweb Coating Nickel-Plated Steel Banjo 5-Strings, Light .009 - .009 Gauges
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I don't play banjo too often therefore the strings don't get changed that frequently. I have played a little after fitting these strings and seem just right. Good, clear tone and, hopefully, the longevity as shown by the guitar strings.