- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 5.1 x 15.2 cm ; 99.8 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 340 g
- Item Model Number: 23468
- ASIN: B000C212S0
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 27 November 2019
- Customer Reviews: 83 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
38,533 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #621 in Women's Eau de Toilette
Elizabeth Taylor Diamonds And Emeralds Eau de Toilette, 100ml
- Introduced by the design house of Elizabeth Taylor in the year 1993
- This sharp floral fragrance has a blend of green floral, white rose, water lily, gardenia, carnation, and jasmine
- Diamonds and Emeralds by Elizabeth Taylor for Women - 3.3 oz EDT Spray
- Makes You Attractive
- 100% Authentic and Genuine
Eau de Toilette or Eau de Parfum? While Eau de Toilette contains 5-9% of perfume oil, Eau de Parfum usually contains 8-14%. Eau de Parfums therefore last longer and smell more intense. Natural or synthetic fragrances? Perfumes with natural ingredients often smell different in batches based on the source of the ingredients, while synthetic ingredients usually have consistency in their smell and lasts longer. Notes and different smell after application? Perfumes are often designed with top, middle and base notes, and designed to smell different based on the time after application. For example, some top note citrus scents smell stronger immediately upon application, while a lavender middle note may be sensed after some time from application as the top note evaporates.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Introduced by the design house of Elizabeth Taylor in the year 1993. This sharp floral fragrance has a blend of green floral, white rose, water lily, gardenia, carnation, and jasmine.
|5 star 64% (64%)||64%|
|4 star 22% (22%)||22%|
|3 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|2 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|1 star 2% (2%)||2%|