Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.95 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds Eau de Toilette, 100ml, 3.3 Ounces, multi/none (121881)
- Long lasting fragrance, for all skin types
- Ideal for women's
- Fragrance is rich, luxurious and long lasting
- Excite your senses and brighten your mood
- Adds a finishing touch to your look and style
Eau de Toilette or Eau de Parfum? While Eau de Toilette contains 5-9% of perfume oil, Eau de Parfum usually contains 8-14%. Eau de Parfums therefore last longer and smell more intense. Natural or synthetic fragrances? Perfumes with natural ingredients often smell different in batches based on the source of the ingredients, while synthetic ingredients usually have consistency in their smell and lasts longer. Notes and different smell after application? Perfumes are often designed with top, middle and base notes, and designed to smell different based on the time after application. For example, some top note citrus scents smell stronger immediately upon application, while a lavender middle note may be sensed after some time from application as the top note evaporates.
Product detailsSize:3.3 Ounces
- Batteries : 2 AA batteries required.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 15.24 x 12.7 x 10.16 cm; 100 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 November 2017
- Manufacturer : 99Perfume Australia
- ASIN : B0009OAI8Q
- Item Model Number : 121881
- Department : Womens
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
White Diamonds Eau De Toilette Spray 3.3 Oz/ 100 Ml for Women by Elizabeth Taylor. This item is made in the USA.
White Diamonds 100ml EDT Spray
For long-lasting effects, spritz a small amount fragrance on your pulse points and avoid the eye area.