Ello Beacon Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Tumbler with Optional Straw
+ $10.86 Delivery
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- So Very Cold - Vacuum insulated stainless steel keeps drinks cold up to 12, hot up to 6 hours
- Use for Everything - perfect for juices, smoothies, coffee, and everything between
- See Inside - Crystal clear splash-resistant press-fit lid lets you check on the status of your drink inside
- You Choose - use straw for cold drinks, remove straw for hot drinks
- Durable - powder coat paint stands up to prolonged use
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Ello Beacon Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Tumbler keeps drinks cold up to 12 hours and hot for up to 6 hours. Perfect for smoothies, juices, water, tea, coffee and all other hydration needs, the Ello Beacon is the perfect addition to your kitchen. The lid features a splash-resistant slider for on-the-go use and includes an optional straw. An ultra-durable powder coat paint finish stands up to multiple washes and prolonged use.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
It is durable, it keeps things cold, easily to clean, it's saving me money and it's keeping me from all that plastic waste. (You can also take the straw out and sip from it like a regular travel mug, but I haven't really used it that way yet)
My coworkers have pointed out that it is perfect for alcoholic drinks and frozen beverages by/in the pool or on the beach. So I am ready for summer.
Would recommend this to anyone looking for a good cold drink holder!
I like that you can use it with the straw or without (there's a slider that you can use to cover the hole for the straw when you have it out), although I will probably only use this for cold drinks, not coffee (the straw is not meant to be used with hot liquids).
* adding a rubberized grip to make holding it a bit easier - the tumbler can be a bit slippery.
* rubberizing the bottom to add traction so it doesn't slide around.
* improves the seal of the lid - the seal seems to work inconsistently; sometimes it's perfectly snug, and other times it can be very loosey-goosey.
* including an extra straw as backup.
These are minor issues for me, and for the purposes I am using it for - mostly at work, at a desk. Overall, quite happy with the Ello Beacon 24oz tumbler, love the temperature retention, and love the colour!
It does look pretty, just like the image, feels steady and strong. Lid would be my only complain, most important part I believe