|Product Dimensions||11.3 x 10.59 x 5.69 cm; 240 Grams|
|Item Model Number||EC01-01-EU|
|Care instructions||Dishwasher Safe|
|Item Weight||240 g|
Elvie Curve Manual Wearable Breast Pump - Hands-Free Portable Silicone Pump That Can Be Worn in-Bra
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THE SIMPLEST WAY TO EXPRESS: Free of fiddly parts, Elvie Curve is easy to use - simply press the silicone pouch to create natural suction and express up to 4 oz of milk each time.
- WEARABLE: Sitting discreetly inside your bra, Elvie Curve is wearable so that your hands are kept free and you don’t have to worry about it being knocked off when your little one is feeding.
- COMFORTABLE: Elvie Curve fits the shape of your breast, with soft-touch silicone and a valve to control the level of suction, ensuring it’s comfortable even for milk-filled breasts and can be removed easily.
- SAFE AND DURABLE: Elvie Curve is dishwasher safe, BPA free, and made with food-grade silicone, perfect for mother and baby.
- Elvie Curve carries a limited manufacturer’s warranty against any defects in materials and/or workmanship: all components for 90 days from the date of original purchase
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Elvie Curve is a wearable, silicone breast pump that uses natural suction to enable comfortable, hands-free expression. Use Elvie Curve to gently express milk whenever your breasts feel full or when you let-down while you're feeding or pumping on your other breast. Fitting to the curve of your breast and worn in-bra, you can express milk with next to no effort while leaving your hands and body free to move. Small, compact, and worn inside your bra, Elvie Curve is ideal for managing your milk supply during day-to-day life and while traveling.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
However, I didn’t really end up using it past a few weeks. Essentially, if I needed to save milk I just used a Haakaa when toddler wasn’t around or pumped, and if I didn’t need to collect milk, instead of fiddling with the Elvie Curve I just let letdown absorb into my breast pads. The Curve became obsolete, which was a real shame. If this had suction equal to the Haakaa, it would be the perfect product for milk collection. Sadly, it doesn’t meet the same standard.
Original review at 2 weeks old:
I’m going to level with you. This isn’t as good as the Haakaa/Naturebond for output. However, if you’re a mother who simply can’t sit with a Haakaa on any more (ie if you have a toddler who keeps trying to pull it off) then this is a pretty useful item to have.
It collects a decent amount of letdown (I’ve had up to 80-100ml in a session) which is enough if you’re slowly building a freezer stash. It sits in your bra, which is a huge benefit because you can be sure it won’t be falling off and getting milk everywhere. It has a decent suction, not as strong as a Haakaa but definitely enough to trigger letdown and much stronger than every day milk collectors (eg Medela). It is generally more convenient and less obvious than a Haakaa, if you used it with other people around.
Over all, it’s a good alternative for a Haakaa and the best part is it goes in your bra.
I use the curve on the breast I am not feeding on for each feed from around 4pm onwards. By the evening I have collected enough milk for my husband to give the baby an 11pm bottle so that I can go to bed a bit earlier and sleep. Using the product means I do not have to sit and pump milk with the electric pump at all, so saves me up to half and hour each day!
I would really recommend as long as you have a reasonably good milk supply. So simple to use!