Empath: How to Thrive in Life as a Highly Sensitive: Meditation Techniques to Clear Your Energy, Shield Your Body and Overcome Fears Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
Empaths are beautiful human beings who have heightened senses. They are highly sensitive and attuned to other people's emotions.
Empaths also have the ability to read other people's minds, which makes them excellent at spotting lies. They are also kind, and they typically put other people's needs before their own.
Being an empath is a wonderful thing because it allows you to truly connect with the people around you. Your sensitivities also allow you to build deeper relationships. But having the capacity to absorb other people's energy can cause a lot of problems, too. You'll find public places overwhelming, and you'll feel tired most of the time. This can lead to mental problems and poor quality of life.
This book will help you thrive as an empath by clearing negative energies and overcoming your fears. In this book, you'll learn:
- What an empath is and how to determine if you're an empath
- Common characteristics of empath
- Effective strategies that will help you build a successful life as an empath
- Meditation techniques that are specially created for empaths
- Breathing techniques that help balance your energy
- And much more.
It's possible to be both an empath and a successful person. A lot of empaths today are free spirits, life seekers and adventurers. Some are even extremely extroverted.
This book will help you release all your fears, boost your courage, and reach your full potential.
- Limited time offer: 2 month free trial
- An audiobook of your choice each month
- Listen all you want to the Plus Catalogue of Audible Originals, audiobooks and podcasts
- Exclusive member only discounts
- After 2 months Audible is $16.45/month, cancel anytime
|Listening Length||1 hour and 52 minutes|
|Author||Amy White, Ryan James|
|Whispersync for Voice||Ready|
|Audible.com.au Release Date||15 September 2017|
|Best Sellers Rank|| 227,612 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
828 in Emotions
3,039 in Emotional Self Help
7,646 in Relationships (Audible Books & Originals)