- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 cm ; 15 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 15.3 Kg
- Item Model Number: CLOP15
- ASIN: B071QXCL9B
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 11 September 2018
- Customer Reviews: 3 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
3,580 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #40 in Cat Litter
Oz-Pet All Natural Cat and Pet Litter, 15kg
- The ultimate anti microbial litter
- Eliminates all odours and smells
- Recycled and manufactured from waste plantation timber
- Will soak up 3-4 times its weight in odour causing liquids
- There are no added chemicals and will not clump
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Oz-Pet Animal Litter has developed a process for converting wood waste from plantation timber into a wood pellet for use as professional quality pet litter and bedding. Greater absorbency and less litter used in a tray allow Oz-Pet to last longer than other types of litter. Suitable for a wide range of pets, including cats, kittens, birds, reptiles, mice, rats and guinea pigs. Raw wood shavings and sawdust undergoes extreme heat and pressure during the pelletizing process, which extracts most of the resins, oils, tars, acids and water from the wood fibre. The remaining organic material gives the wood pellets natural odour control properties. It can be used in ordinary litter trays or to enjoy the full benefits of oz-pet, use the oz-pet cat loo.
Pour Oz-Pet into a clean empty litter tray to a depth of 2.5cm. Scoop out solids daily. Note that as the product absorbs odour causing liquids, the depth of the litter increases. Change the litter on a regular basis or read about the Oz-Pet Cat Loo that allows the pellets to last longer.