|Product Dimensions||26.67 x 20.32 x 10.16 cm; 226.8 Grams|
|Item Model Number||IIANATV3|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Minimum weight recommendation||3.2 Kilograms|
|Maximum weight recommendation||5.5 Kilograms|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Style||100% Premium Cotton|
|Item Weight||227 g|
Ergobaby Easy Snug Infant Insert, Natural
|Price:||+ $20.58 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Must use with infants 7-12 lbs. (3.2-5.5 kg) or babies more than 12 lbs. but younger than 4 months or without strong and consistent head and neck control
- Ergonomic infant positioning, Acknowledged as a hip healthy product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute: M-shape leg position, C-curved spine, head and neck support and baby's face visible and close enough to kiss
- New cooler design with streamlined fanned back panel for more airflow. All Ergobaby Easy Snug infant inserts can be used with ANY Ergobaby Carrier with the exception of Adapt, which does not require an insert to carry an infant
- Easy loading of baby with new secure carrier attachment, Works with ANY Ergobaby carrier (with the exception of Adapt that does not require an infant insert for newborns, min 7lbs)
- Removable Infant Insert Pillow can be used alone for older babies (4-6months) who still need a little boost to comfortably sit in the carrier. Breathable
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Ergobaby Easy Snug Infant Insert allows you to carry your newborn baby both comfortably and ergonomically in soothing, nest-like comfort, for a cozy transition to the world from the womb. Its fan-shaped design securely attaches to Ergobaby's 3 Position Original/Performance and 4 Position 360 Carriers, enabling an easy and intuitive loading of baby and allowing for more airflow, while providing all the extra thigh, spine, head and neck support your baby needs in his early months.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
come with two pieces, one is a back support and one is bottom pillow.
I use the two pieces together until my baby reached 3 month. And then remove the back support because it seems too tight for her to move her body. And I only use the pillow afterwords. She definitely seems more comfortable with the pillow to lift her up a bit and let her leg in a relax and comfortable position.
They both have soft fabric outside, the pillow is soft but firm enough to give the support.
The only cons I would say is the thickness. It is soft, and will be warm in the wintertime. However, for sure it will be too thick and hot in the summer season if you have the back support inserted.