|Package Dimensions||19.1 x 13.8 x 4 cm; 55 Grams|
|Item Weight||55 g|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||10 November 2019|
Esimen Touch Controller Grip Cover for Oculus Quest/Rift S Knuckle Strap Anti-Throw Handle Protective Sleeve Suit (Black Cover+Strap)
- ✅【Esimen Special Design】Knuckle Strap for Oculus Quest/Oculus Rift S,For preventing the touch controllers from being thrown out while playing games,provides a better protection for your controllers.
- ✅【Premium Material 】The Knuckle Strap is made of premium environmentally friendly micro fiber plastic.Grip Cover made out of super strength silicone rubber， it is non-slip, durable and comfortable,enhance game fun.
- ✅【Ease to Use】The touch controller and the anti-throw palm Strap are firmly fixed by a velcro strip. The tightness is adjusted according to the size of each person's own palm.Also it can be used with the original strap , adding extra protection and more stability in using the controllers.
- ✅【FULL ACCESS 】– Our precision cut skin ensures that all embedded sensors are clearly registered by the Oculus rift S headset and our textured button design ensures that you will easily and intuitively find the trigger or menu button you're looking for
- ✅【Easy to install and disassemble】Hand strap with wear-resistant Rubber Loop，which can add better immersions while in VR experience, also provides a better protection for your controllers.Packing List:1 Pair x Touch Controller Grip Covers ;2 Pair Wrist Straps .
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Esimen Touch Controller Grip Cover for Oculus Quest or Rift S Knuckle Strap Anti-Throw Handle Protective Sleeve
Hand strap with wear-resistant Rubber Loop，which can add better immersions while in VR experience, also provides a better protection for your controllers.
Two usage modes
You can tie the rubber ring to the grip, and the other way is to use the rubber loop on controller circle, it is more convenient for you to use the buttons. Which way will be used according to your usage habits.
Easy to Use
The touch controller and the anti-throw palm Strap are firmly fixed by a velcro strip. The tightness is adjusted according to the size of each person's own palm.Also it can be used with the original strap , adding extra protection and more stability in using the controllers.
- Rubber Loop
- The elastic rubber band is more durable than regular rubber bands, protect your controllers from grinding.
- Snap Point
- Adopts the same technology like the original wrist strap to fix the bottom strap, easy to disassemble and assemble.
- Velcro Tape
- Super strong and super sticky, it is perfect for fastening with its simple peel and stick application.
- NOTE: EACH PACKAGE IS DIFFERENT, PLEASE CHOOSE THE RIGHT SUIT ACCORDING TO YOUR NEEDS, THANK YOU
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Because it is Velcro only, it doesn't feel secure enough that I can stop worrying that my hand will slip or if the strap. But that is just nit picking. It's a great product for a great price
Top reviews from other countries
The problem is that the silicone has a narrow slit to allow access to the mounting point for the strap that can only be accessed with the battery door removed. As a result you need to install the silicone with the battery door missing and blindly slot the strap into position through the small hole. After this you need to stretch the silicone and carefully install the battery door under it and through the controller ring fighting both the magnets and tension from the silicone. If the slit in the silicone were wide enough for the strap (or half of it if folded) to fit it would be far easier to install or change batteries. As it is it takes about 5 minutes to change the batteries on each controller. and probably 10-15 minutes per controller to get a feel for the quirks involved.
Note: I recommend installing the strap on the ring of the controller rather than over the buttons as depicted in the first photo. They show this in the 3rd photo as of this writing.
- Quality materials
- Minimal packaging
- "Clips" at the top of the controller feel secure
Big Hands Incompatibilities & Personal Issues
- I didn't find the straps comfortable and they seemed to impede my grip rather than improve it.
- I found the strap band to be obstructive to the face buttons.
- Necessary removal of the wrist strap not ideal.
- Installation with the straps is awkward.
- The material did not improve my grip.
- I EASILY and ACCIDENTALLY broke the grip cover removing it from the controller (needed for battery exchange).
Unfortunately I will be getting a return for this product