Esimen High Speed USB Type C Cable 16ft(5M) Data Transfer for Oculus Link Headset Cable Fast Charging USB 3.1 Type-C with Normal USB (USB-A) Adaptor(5m)
- 【Compatibility】Specially designed for Oculus Quest Link Compatible VR Speed Data Transfer.USB 3.1 10Gbps high-speed transmission.
- 【Super Speed Output】Type C connector is the new design for USB 3.1;Bold wire core for increased durability and aesthetics.
- 【Ultra-Durable】 Lasts 5X longer than other USB cables. Aramid fiber reinforcement makes it stronger and more durable. Uses a 56KΩ pull-up resistor for incredible safety and reliability.
- 【Fast Sync & Charge】The USB-C dual screw locking connector will provide more reliable and secure mating mechanism for industrial and other user application.
- 【Why you need it】When you use it, you are no longer limited to Oculus Quest's fixed application games. Using it to connect your PC, you will open a new world.Also suitable for extended connection of USB device interfaces, such as USB devices, HD cameras, virtual reality VR, HiFi amp speakers, mobile hard drives, WIFI and other devices.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Why you need it
- Play the best of both worlds with Esimen Data Transfer for Oculus Link Headset Cable , a Premium Optic cable that connects our all-in-one Oculus quest headset to a gaming PC.
- It's made with high-quality materials to deliver maximum throughput, so you can take on a wide range of action-packed Oculus Rift games. The 16-foot /10-foot length and lightweight, flexible design provides more freedom of movement than most VR headset cables for a good experience. Extra shielding protects the cable from signal interference to ensure a consistent and robust connection.
- Esimen Data Transfer for Oculus Link Headset Cable harnesses the full power of a PC and adds new depth and breadth to your VR content library. Blast, slash and soar your way through hundreds of immersive titles .
- Now you can experience stunning graphics and heart-pounding gameplay of Rift when connected to your PC, with the ease and portability of all titles from the quest library when you're on-the-go.
Oculus Link specifications require the following（The current Quest link Cable on the market needs to meet the following conditions）:
Oculus Link specifications require the following:
1.For PC requirements
The Oculus Link PC specifications are as follows: processor Intel i5-4590 / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X or above graphics card, Operating system Windows 10, USB port 1x USB 3.0
2.For Software requirements
To use Oculus Link, you need to download the Oculus PC program first. After downloading the PC program, make sure that the Oculus PC software version has been updated to the latest version and Quest is running the latest operating system.
3.For Graphics card supporting Oculus Link Beta
(1)Does not support
NVIDIA graphics card support currently ；NVIDIA Titan Z NVIDIA Titan X ；NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 supports ；NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060M ；NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (all)
AMD 300 series； AMD 400 series ；AMD 500 series ； AMD 5000 series ； AMD Vega series
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 ； NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 (all) ； NVIDIA GeForce GTX 16 series (all) ； NVIDIA GeForce RTX 20 series (all) ；AMD graphics card support currently
USB C 90 Degree Angle End so it doesn't stick out & is easy to use with the Quest VR headset.
PowerLine is reinforced with aramid fiber to give incredible strength. It boasts a bend lifespan over 5X higher than other USB cables.
Tested at over 1,333 Mbit/s Data Transfer Rate With Oculus Quest USB-C to USB-C(LINK SOFTWARE COMPATIBLE)
When you use it
When you use it,you are no longer limited to Oculus Quest's fixed application games. Using it to connect your PC, you will open a new world.Also suitable for extended connection of USB device interfaces, such as USB devices, HD cameras, virtual reality VR, HiFi amp speakers, mobile hard drives, WIFI and other devices.
Fast Sync & Charge
The USB-C dual screw locking connector will provide more reliable and secure mating mechanism for industrial and other user application.
Super Speed Output
Type C connector is the new design for USB 3.1;Bold wire core for increased durability and aesthetics.
NOTE:Support for charging the oculus quest while playing at the same time
Features of Cable:
1.USB3.1 GEN2 10 Gbps high speed transmission
2.Support multiple quick charge agreement, including QC3.0FCP, maximum carrying current is 3A
3.Two thicker 24AWG wire cores are mounted in the aluminium housing, 56Ω pull-up resistor ensures the charging safety
4.Three shielding layers help improve the stability of data transmission
5.Elbow design, easy to use
6.Maximum speed rate: 5Gbps -7Gbps
7.10Ft materials: High Quality Nickel Plated Conductors, Aluminum Foil Shield, Tinned Copper Mesh (Diameter: 0.197 in)
16Ft material: 9-core multi-strand high-frequency dedicated copper (Diameter: 0.315 in)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My motherboard has a dedicated faster charging USB 3 port and it stays charged at 100% while playing (photo is while playing boneworks for about 3 hours) and even running on a standard USB 3 port it only dropped 5% after a few hours.
Picture quality is perfect as well as tracking etc.
I guess the ONLY complaint is that it is a thicker heavy cable but you get used to it fast.
I did all the troubleshooting that i could think of. I plugged it into almost every single port on my computer but nothing worked. I tried it with a different (but shorter) usb c to 3.0 cable and link worked fine.
There may be an issue with the software but if it worked with a different cable i doubt it. I am currently talking to oculus support about this. As i mentioned, i cannot think of any single event that may have ruined it but it worked perfectly fine before around 23/4/2020.
The only issue I had with the cable was with the USB-C plug that goes into the Quest. It's difficult to explain without pictures, but there was slightly too much plastic and not enough exposed metal. The plastic blocked the plug from going all the way into the port on the Quest resulting in the connection being finicky. I solved the issue by slicing a very small sliver of plastic from that end, effectively 'extending' the metal part of the USB-C plug so that the plastic wasn't touching the Quest when I plugged in the cable.
Worked fine as an Oculus Link cable at first. I didn't crush it, bend it, step on it or roll over it with my computer chair. It just sat on a desk. I've only been playing a fishing game so i haven't even moved more than the first 1.5 metres of the cable since i originally plugged it in. I've checked with another much shorter cable i have and Oculus Link works fine with it. It worked all through day 1. It dropped out several times during day 2 and i had to unplug it and plug it back in to get it to work. Day 3 it worked badly for the first half of the day and by evening it no longer worked at all. It still functions as a USB cable, but no longer at USB3.0 speeds which is required for Oculus Link. Plenty of other reviews with the same experience i had.
Despite many reviews saying it was working for them, the software did not even recognise a cable was plugged and did not work at all.
Top international reviews
I have an older motherboard (gen 4 Intel chipset and ddr3 still) and the cable did work. I had to find the 'correct' USB 3 port as only one of my three (two on back one up front) would work correctly.
My headset works through link and it charges enough that the power falls maybe 1 percent every 20 minutes of play while Im using it. Again Im assuming the tiny inability to fully keep up is my motherboard age, but its so slow Id have to play for hours and hours to see any dent.
The cable is extremely heavy duty and well made.
Also if you run into a snag with it not recognizing a day after you DID have it recognized, delete it from your system using device manager, unplug it and plug it back in to let Windows see it again. Just in case. This happened once.
Me funcionan super bien los juegos de steam vr.
Llega rápido se los recomiendo :)