- Special Offer - SAVE 10% When You Buy 2 or More DeJardin Products. Get 10% Off All Products. Enter code DEJARDIN10 at checkout. Offered by Ruesei. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Essential Oils Set of 6 x 10ml – Highest Quality 100% Pure Natural Aromatherapy Set - Lavender, Peppermint, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Lemon, Geranium - Perfect Gift or Beginner Kit - Includes Free e-Book
- 💝 HIGHEST QUALITY ESSENTIAL OILS SET - DeJardin oils are completely unadulterated being 100% pure with no additives, fillers, bases or carriers added. DON'T FALL VICTIM TO CHEAP DILUTED Aromatherapy Sets. Our Products Go Through a Rigorous Quality Control Process from Start to Finish. The Amber UV Blocking Bottles Keep the Oils Fresh and Protected Against Harmful Light. Each Bottles Contain a Tamper Proof Seal and an Orifice Reducer Dropper For Your Convenience and Ease of Use
- 🎁 PERFECT GIFT - The Essential Oil Set Comes Beautifully Boxed Making it Immediately Perfect for Giving as a Gift. Ideal for Birthdays, Christmas, Anniversaries, Valentines Day, Wedding Gift or Any Other Occasion. Superior Packaging with Amber UV Blocking Bottles Keep the Oils Fresh and Protected Against Harmful Light. Each Bottles Contain A Tamper Proof Seal and an Orifice Reducer Dropper to Allow You to Measure Your Oils By The Drop. Each Bottle is Separated by Strong Internal Foam
- 💝 SPECIAL OFFER - We are offering a Free e-Book with every DeJardin Essential Oil Gift Set. In the e-Book You Will Discover the Benefits of the 6 Essential Oils, Methods of Using Essential Oils and Most Importantly Safety Guidelines for Using Essential Oils. The e-Book also Contains Recipes for Natural Skin Care Products, Healthy Cleaning Products, Pest Repellents and a Range of Different Blends for You to Use. Details of how to Claim your Free e-Book is Contained in Your Package.
- 🎁 PERFECT SELECTION - For Gifts on All Occasions, Traveling, Home, Office, Car, Deterring Pests, Cleaning, Bath Bomb Fragrance, Diffusers, Oil Burners, Perfumes, Soap Making, Skin Care, Hair Care, Cosmetics and Other Traditional Aromatherapy Applications. DeJardin has Chosen These 6 Essential Oils Because they are Some of the Most Versatile Essential Oils in Existence. These Oils are Popular for a Reason Their Properties Are Well Known and Their Fabulous Effects Backed by Evidence
- 🌟 🌠SATISFACTION GUARANTEE 🌠 🌟 – Your DeJardin Essential Oils are Backed by Our 30-day Money Back Guarantee - If You’re Not Happy, We’re Not happy. If We Can’t Make it Right and You’re Not Satisfied for Any Reason We Will Gladly and Promptly Refund Your Purchase Price. We Promise so BUY NOW with Confidence.
Eau de Toilette or Eau de Parfum? While Eau de Toilette contains 5-9% of perfume oil, Eau de Parfum usually contains 8-14%. Eau de Parfums therefore last longer and smell more intense. Natural or synthetic fragrances? Perfumes with natural ingredients often smell different in batches based on the source of the ingredients, while synthetic ingredients usually have consistency in their smell and lasts longer. Notes and different smell after application? Perfumes are often designed with top, middle and base notes, and designed to smell different based on the time after application. For example, some top note citrus scents smell stronger immediately upon application, while a lavender middle note may be sensed after some time from application as the top note evaporates.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
😍 DeJardin Essential Oils are a Product of an Australian Owned and Operated Company, who Believe in Natural Living without Harmful Chemicals. We Believe it is Essential to Have a Holistic Approach to Wellness Taking Care of Your Mind, Body and Soul.
You can be Sure Your DeJardin Oils are of the Highest Quality and Completely Unadulterated Being 100% pure with NO Additives, Fillers, Bases or Carriers Added.
Do You Need to Unwind After a Long Day?
Do You Ever Feel Anxious or Stressed?
Are You Having Trouble Sleeping?
Would You Like to Feel Invigorated?
Do You Need to Remove Pet or Other Odours?
Do You Have Some Unwanted Pests Around the House?
Would You Like an Insect Repellent that Isn't Full of Harmful Chemicals and that Actually Smells Wonderful?
If so then Our Essential oils Can Help with These Things and Much Much More!
For More Details on the Benefits of These Oils Download Your FREE e-Book that Comes with Your Essential Oil Set. Details to Download Your e-Book are Contained Inside Your Purchased Package.
Click the ADD TO CART BUTTON NOW to purchase your set.
As with all essential oils, dilute prior to use.
Do not take any essential oils internally without consulting a qualified Aromatherapist or other qualified healthcare professional.
Always consult with a healthcare professional before using any herbal remedy while pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking other medicines.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Dilutions are a guide only; when first using essential oils you should start with a lower dilution rates to ensure a sensitivity to the preparation doesn't occur.
DeJardin essential oils set help restore a feeling of emotional peace, balance, and happiness and they promote the stability of holistic wellness, whether they are used in diffusers, potpourri, candles, relaxing bath blends, massages, cosmetic applications, or for steam inhalation.
Highest Quality 100% Pure and Natural - No additives, fillers, bases or carriers added
Lavender Oil - 100% Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia);
Eucalyptus Oil - 100% Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus);
Lemon Oil - 100% Lemon (Citrus limonum);
Peppermint Oil - 100% Peppermint (Mentha arvensis)
Tea Tree Oil - 100% Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia);
Geranium Oil - 100% Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens)
- For external use only unless under the guidance of a qualified Aromatherapist or other qualified healthcare professional.
- For use on skin, dilute essential oil in carrier oil.
- Essentials oils can also be diluted by mixing into shampoo, conditioner, creams, lotions, body wash, bath water or cleaning products.
- Add 5 -15 drops to water reservoir of diffuser, burner or humidifier for room aromatherapy use. Amount of drops depend on size of room and diffuser.
Our essential oils are not meant to treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information provided on this website or contained in our e-Books should not be viewed as medical advice. Please consult your healthcare provider for diagnosis and medical treatment should you suspect that you have a medical problem. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These set of 6 essential oils are really great quality. They smell great and last a long time in my diffuser. They come in a really nice gift box so I also bought a set for a gift for my sister. She loves them too and thinks I spent a fortune on her present. They are really great value. I have bought other oil sets before and they are nowhere as nice as these. The free e-book that comes with them is jam packed with information that I had no idea about before. I have tried some of the recipes and they are fantastic. My house smells really nice and clean and so do I. I will definitely be buying these from now on.
I am quite sensitive to the aromas of oils and soaps etc; they usually give me migraines after being exposed for no more than a couple of minutes. I was fine with the 4 oils I mentioned above and I only found the geranium and lavender of this pack to be the harsher of the oils. I have only ever used 1 drop of each just to experiment and I would never use them again just because of my sensitivity. However, for those who like these oils then the strength of these oils in this pack/manufacturer is for you.
Overall. these oils are strong and are good value for money, especially since you get the free e-book which does contain relevant and educational information/tips.
The pack is very well presented - it might make a great gift - and, after reading about the oils, they seem to have made a good selection to help with a wide range of things.
The eBook also gives some 'recipes' for specific problems, like getting rid of pests, cleaning, skincare etc.