Essential Values Braun Clean And Renew Cartridge Refills (Cartridge Concentrate) Shaver Cleaner(9 Refills - 3 Pack)
- BEST VALUE - Our 1oz Concentrate Makes 3 Cartridge Refills Per Bottle Delivering The Lowest Cost Per Refill On The Market
- EASY TO USE - Mix With Any 16oz Bottle Of 70% or Greater Isopropyl Alcohol And Refill Your Old Braun CCR Catridge
- GREAT SCENT - Our Citrus Scent Is Elegant, Safe & Non Toxic Ensuring Your Shaving Experience Is Refreshing
- Formulated And Made In The USA With The High Quality Ingredients To Keep Your Shaver Clean & Lubricated
- EASY INSTRUCTIONS - Mix A Full Bottle of Essential Values Shaver Cleaner Into a 16oz Bottle Of 70% or Greater And Shake, Rinse Old Cartridge Out To Remove Old Stubble And Solution, Fill Cartridge 3/4 Full With Shaver Cleaner
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Essential Values Delivers Every Day Products That Don't Break The Bank. Our Braun Clean And Renew Cartridge Solution Is A Concentrate Engineered To Fit Your Finances Without Compromising The Standards You Require For A Clean & Lubricated Shaver. MADE IN THE USA - You Will Love The Scent And The MONEY You Save
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 74% (74%)||74%|
|4 star 16% (16%)||16%|
|3 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|2 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|1 star 5% (5%)||5%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Worked very well
Would be great if alcohol is included in the package with proporational amount prepared to avoid the measure
Some tips about cleaning your old cartridges out and using this concentrate in general:
1) Fill and soak them in some clean very hot water and shake the water around like crazy with the original cover/cap on your cartridge to release all of the gummed up hair residue that likes to settle at the bottom in the squares of the plastic. I used a bit of dawn dish soap too to help break up the tough stuff. Do this repeatedly and then shake it out good and run some clean straight Isopropyl alcohol through it and and shake that like crazy as well to free up any heavier buildup. Do this prior to adding any fresh batch of new cleaner to it and try to get it as clean and dry as possible before putting the new cleaning solution in.
2) Save your old fill/drain hole covers from your cartridge so you can use them to facilitate step 1 or just to store extra pre-filled cartridges with new cleaner in it so that it doesn't vaporize out of the unsealed cartridges.
3) Don't let your old cartridges dry up completely before cleaning them. It makes getting the old hair sludge from the bottom magnitudes more difficult than getting it out when there is still old cleaning liquid in there.
4) Use the bottle of Isopropyl Alcohol as your mixing jar. Just pout out a tad from the top to make space for the new cleaner, add one bottle of the concentrate to a 16 oz container of the alcohol (or 2 to a 32 oz), shake it, and then pour what you need into your pre-cleaned cartridges.
Some reviews have mentioned the scent. Yes, it does not smell like the official Braun refills but I do not care when I remember how much money I have saved!!!
Some people have mentioned the bottles look deformed and the product looks contaminated... The bottles have some of the air squeezed out before they are sealed so they do not explode when being shipped due to air pressure changes. And the product is not contaminated. My best guess is the liquid used for the scent separates from the liquid used for cleaning during shipping / storage. Just shake up the bottle before adding to the rubbing alcohol. Then shake the bottle of rubbing alcohol / cleaner mix again before refilling the Braun cartridge.
The only odd thing I have to mention is that when you let them sit and the 2 liquids separate the levels are not the same when comparing the bottles. I bought the 3 pack and each bottle had a different amount of the yellowish liquid at the top when left sitting. The overall liquid level is the same, so the mix ratio is not quite the same from bottle to bottle. Makes me wonder a bit about the quality control when filling them.... This is why I gave the product 4 stars instead of 5.
But I'm still giving this five stars - when I use the 91% mixture, it does exactly what I need it to do - and saves me quite a bit of money over the cartridges. =)
I got the shaver as a gift, without a cleaning station. So I filled a clean jar halfway with the solution. I dunked the shaver, head first, to just below the surface and turned it on. The liquid vibrated and got cloudy. I lifted and dunked a few times and then let the shaver dry on a paper towel. The cloudiness in the liquid was all of the hair particles shaking out of the shaver head. I have done this three times over three weeks and it is an easy way to clean plus it smells good and it does get lubricated by the very light citrus oil. The head is noticeably cooler when I shave after a cleaning
Very good value. The 32-oz bottle is going to last me a year!
I can’t tell if my shaver is cleaner with Essential Values or not.
All I know is that it leaves a nice, fresh, lemony smell.
I have no doubt that alcohol would clean the shaver just fine with nothing in it. I think what we’re buying in the Essential Values product (I hope what we’re buying) is additives such as oils or other lubricants which maintain the shaver head.
Like I said, the shaver smells good and it’s clean. I won’t drop bucks to Braun and its sellers for more plastic filled with an alcohol solution about which I know just as little.