EstroLibrium Estrogen Pills for Women | Female Hormone Balance Supplement | Shatavari, Dong Quai, Red Clover and More | Improve Estrogen Levels from PMS to Menopause | VH Nutrition | 30 Day Supply
|Price:||+ $7.51 Delivery|
- EstroLibrium Estrogen Pills for Women is a female hormone balance and menopause relief supplement to form a potent female hormone support complex.
- New ultra potent phytoestrogen support to help balance estrogen levels to provide natural relief from menopause symptoms
- EstroLibrium's formula can help increase estrogen levels in both women and men. Men should only take this product if they are desiring an increase in estrogen.
- EstroLibrium can help improve the times in a woman's life when her estrogen levels are out of balance.
- VH Nutrition offers a 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with a 30 day money back guarantee.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.35 x 6.35 x 7.62 cm; 54 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 April 2014
- Manufacturer : VH Nutrition
- ASIN : B00JEO0BKC
- Manufacturer reference : VH Nutrition
- Best Sellers Rank: 3,852 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No one ever said that going through menopause was easy. In fact it is a challenging time for women and with everything else they have going on sometimes relief from the problems that arise due to menopause can be needed. VH Nutrition has developed EstroLibrium to work with the body to regulate estrogen production to bring it into health and normalized levels. By developing a formula that utilizes powerful estrogen boosting ingredients. Our matrix of ingredients that encourages natural estrogen production while having no side effects. However if you are under a prescription we do not advise going off of it for any reason. We do want to encourage you about talking to your doctor about taking EstroLibrium. We offer a satisfaction guaranteed or your money back for 30 days. Stimulating estrogen production is relatively easy. However, you cannot rest on just taking an estrogen pill. Restoring balance to your estrogen levels may require a change in diet and other activities. Historically there are a few things you can do to regulate estrogen production such as: Eating foods that are rich in phytoestrogens. These foods have naturally occurring estrogen and are usually plants that act like estrogen. Legumes, soy beans have isoslavonoids which can help produce estrogen. Bran, vegetables, Fruits and beans are rich in lignans which have shown to regulate estrogen. Finally, lima beans, peas, and pinto beans have coumestan. These three phytoestrogens along with a normal exercise plan with EstroLibrium all help to relive menopause.
Be advised do not begin taking any supplement with out consulting your physician, or if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have severe medical issues. The statements regarding this product have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. As with all herbal supplements, this product may cause GI irritation for select users.
Shatavari, Dong Quai, Maca Root, Ginger Root, Epimedium, Panax Ginseng
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
UPDATE: it's been 3 weeks now. taking these religiously. I've lost 7lbs (seems to still be going). I was not trying to and my appetite is fine. I can only attribute it to these pills. I can notice the loss around my mid section and face. still no acne. period was 9 days late. usually it's quite early. heavier than I'm used to as well. hair growth on chin continues to improve. maybe 4 hairs vs 25 when I started. might want to mention I use an epilator. I don't get super hot and sweaty anymore. usually I need several deodorant applications through the day. haven't in 2 weeks.