- Product Dimensions: 2.7 x 2.7 x 6.4 cm ; 31.8 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 18.1 g
- Item Model Number: .
- ASIN: B07SKWFT9G
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 31 July 2017
- Customer Reviews: 230 customer ratings
Eucalyptus Essential Oil for Diffuser, Humidifier and Aromatherapy (10ml) - 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade
- Eucalyptus globulus - Refreshing and clean aroma with minty undertones and hints of pine honey.
- Naturally relieves sinus and purify odors with fresh, minty scent.
- Used for skin irritations and improving skin health with its remedial qualities.
- Cooling and soothing, it calms your breath and clears nasal congestion.
- For aromatherapy uses, add several drops into Gya Labs diffuser. Apply a few drops into shampoos or shower gels for a refreshing shower. Dilute in water for refreshing room spray.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Known as the Tasmanian blue gum in the local Aboriginal language, it forms part of the great “Bush Medicine” herbal heritage of the Aborigines. With its amazing remedial attributes, it protects your skin from irritation, gently soothing and cleansing for a healthy glow.
Radiating top notes of a sweet smelling and distinctive smell which is fresh, clear, minty, with hints of pine honey in its scent.
● A powerful boost to your wellbeing, Eucalyptus is gentle to the skin. Useful for skin irritations, it protects your skin against environmental factors.
● The sweet and fresh fragrance clears stuffy surroundings, helping you and your loved ones breathe easier and stay relaxed.
● Awaken to a refreshed and rejuvenated you - inhale in the sweet minty hints of the Eucalyptus as you breathe in relaxation before sleep.
● Enjoy it after shower and let its delicate goodness leave your body refreshed and your hair sweet-smelling and fragrant.
● Keep grime and dirt away. Use it onto your fabrics, furniture and surroundings and purify your space.
● To deepen your relaxation, try using it in your massage experience for a state of purified euphoric rest.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children and if pregnant, please consult your physician before use. Avoid using on infants or very young children. Essential oils, by their concentrated nature, may sometimes cause sensitivity if used in their undiluted form.
100% natural Eucalyptus Essential Oil
This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
The only reason I came to purchase these was because I didn’t want to go out to my local Holland and Barrett due to the current lockdown. Will not be buying these again and I advice you to do the same.
My wife suffers asthma severely with associated Bronchiectasis (COPD) and has to be extremely careful. Some aromatic oils can be coarse and irritating, but not this one. Potency of misting lasts for hours with just a few drops, therefore good value for money.