|Product Dimensions||9.91 x 6.6 x 1.52 cm; 109 Grams|
|Item Model Number||SA01|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SA01|
|Item Weight||109 g|
Everest Self Adhesive Laminating Films - Lamination Pouches for Cards - Waterproof - 2.6 x 3.9 Inches - 30 Sheets - Business Card- No Machine Needed
- QUICK AND EASY Self Laminating sheets\nlaminate your documents without any laminator easy and quick
- HIGH TRANSPARENCY AND GLOSSY SURFACE Brighten up your pictures, documents or photos Excellent clarity for whatever\nyou laminate
- WATERPROOF Self Sealing laminate\nsheets/Laminating pouches are waterproof and card protectors and protect your\ndocuments even better
- STRONG ADHESION AND DURABLE FINISH Laminating sheets self adhesive is for safe protection and long-lasting hold No bubbles, No peeling, No shrinkage
- IDEAL FOR SELF ADHESIVE LAMINATING SHEETS Business Card, Insurance Card, ID Card and more
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Everest - For A Professional Result Make your business cards, name cards or insurance cards even more professional by giving them a glossy look! Everest Self Adhesive Laminating Pouches also protect your cards against ageing and external influences like water, coffee etc.. Everest Photo Safe Laminating Pouches does't need a machine! High-Quality FeaturesHigh transparency for best photo qualityGloss finish for professional appearanceStrong adhesion for durable resultsPerfect for Business Cards, Insurance Cards etc.Instructions:Place your card inside properly. Remove the release paper.Press and push the film over it.Specifications:Dimensions: 2.6 x 3.9 Inches ( 66 x 100 mm)Application: Business Card, Insurance Card etc.Package Contents: 30 Sheets
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|