Everlasting Comfort Memory Foam Seat Cushion Designed for Back, Hip, and Tailbone Pain - Fits Office Chair and Car
|Price:||+ $22.45 Delivery|
- 100% PREMIUM QUALITY MEMORY FOAM - Our memory foam is 100% pure with no additives and is made of the exact same material as the world's leading memory foam manufacturers. Can be used to improve bad posture and relieve leg pain while driving or sitting for long periods, enhancing your comfort while retaining its density.
- HEAT RESPONSIVE - The advanced memory foam pillow responds to the heat of your body to mold perfectly to the shape of your bottom. The thick foam padding compresses and cushions just enough to provide you with that Everlasting Comfort yet keeps its shape to support your tailbone, lower back, spine and hips from those severe pressure points.
- ORTHOPEDIC DOCTOR RECOMMENDED - We use a U shaped ergonomic design recommended by orthopedic surgeons and medical doctors across the globe for treatment of chronic or acute pain by alleviating pressure in strategic areas. Helps to relieve symptoms of: Low Back, Lumbar, Tailbone, Prostate, Hip, Piriformis, Spine, Leg Pain, Backaches and Sores. Can also be used in place of donut pillows.
- VERSATILE DESIGN - Enjoy our pillow's soft exterior and nonslip gel rubber bottom. A perfect solution for your office or kitchen chair, car, truck, airplane, wheelchair, computer desk chairs at home or at work, recliner, stadium seat & bleacher, and couch! Can be used as a seat riser, lift cushion, or car cushion to increase the height of any seat. It's portable and small size also helps you find extra relief when you travel via plane. Plus its black cover is machine washable.
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE - We provide the best customer experience possible. If anything goes wrong, we've got your back, or shall we say...butt. NOTE: Our pad is designed to help relieve aches and pains but with some people it will not completely eliminate all symptoms. *CAUTION: Non-slip rubber bottom may stain light colored leather/vinyl. Before use, wash cover in soap and hot water. Once the cover is dry, test for color fastness with a towel and hot water.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
*CAUTION: Non-slip rubber bottom may stain light colored leather/vinyl. Before use, wash cover in soap and hot water. Once the cover is dry, test for color fastness with a towel and hot water.
Treat your back with a pure memory foam seat cushion. Recommended by orthopedists and doctors to alleviate pressure in strategic areas like the tailbone, coccyx, back, spine hips, & sciatic nerves. Also provides added comfort for women during pregnancy.
Versatile design is ideal for most commonly sized office chairs, airplane seats, car seats, stadium seats, benches, etc. Please be sure to check our product dimensions (17 x 13.2 x 2.4 inches) to ensure a proper fit.
Optimal density for superior comfort and durability for anyone 100-300 pounds.
Our removable soft cover is machine washable and slip resistant.
If anything happens to your Everlasting Comfort Memory Foam Seat Cushion or you're unsatisfied for any reason, no need to buy another. We will send you a free replacement or give you a full refund. We take personal pride in delivering ultimate customer satisfaction. We are here to serve you!
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|5 star 72% (72%)||72%|
|4 star 14% (14%)||14%|
|3 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|2 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|1 star 5% (5%)||5%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Overall, I rate is a perfect 5 stars for being an outstanding product that is well-made and so, so very helpful with my pain problems. Highly recommend those suffering try it out yourself.
Okay... now, all that said, I am going to buy a second Everlasting Comfort Cushion... so I don't have to lug one cushion to my car, to work and then back home again... Hope this review helps you all...
This lady has so much pain in her tail-bone, it's excruciating. She's in tears after about 10 minutes, and can hardly bear it during one of the appointment days. It's terrible! Then there's wheeling to meals at the facility, PT and other sitting events. She can't stand up, and never gets a chance to build muscles before the next medical crisis.
Why the long story? Because today, we gave this cushion a test run. KF was in the ICU for 4 days, and released for transport, scheduled at 1:30pm. They got her into the chair with the new cushion, using a power lift, at around 1:15pm. We sat for 1 hour and 10 minutes, before the transport showed up. I kept asking her, "How's your tail-bone?" "Fine!"
The ride was about half an hour, then a bit of wait until she could be lifted out of the chair, back to bed. By the time I showed up, about 3 hours had passed and I didn't know what I'd find. Usually, she's in such pain she gets a Vicodin, and can hardly function for the rest of the day. Not this time!
Using this cushion, KF was about as "normal" as she'd been prior to getting into the wheelchair! Unbelievable! No tail-bone problems, no muscle cramping, no leg pain, no shoulder pain, and no arm and elbow pain, from trying to constantly adjust in the chair. Since she can't move much, it's very hard for her to even squirm around at the moment, but she didn't have to!
This is a superb pillow. We've had it only one day, but I can't believe how much we're pinning our hopes on something so basic. Back at the facility, I showed it to a guy who's lost a leg and had major cellulitis. His spine has degenerated to bone-on-bone, and he can barely sit in a wheel-chair for more than an hour. There's nothing he can do, but he's robust, has a solid body with a lot of padding, but has almost no spinal support whatsoever. He was astonished at how comfortable we was when we tried out the pillow.
Fingers crossed, hoping it lasts. I've rarely seen something that provides so much relief in such a basic way.
UPDATE: This is absolutely a lifesaver! Within 1 week of using the cushion, KF's tailbone was mostly healed. She can now sit for the many hours in waiting rooms, PT or other problems.
TIP: If you're using this with incontinence situations, definitely by two! If there's an issue, the outer fabric covering is easy to wash. But the inner memory foam isn't so easy, and takes forever to dry. MAJOR TIP: You can take off the outer casing, then cover the foam cushion with a 13-gal trash bag. Replace the casing, and the plastic bag isn't noticeable at all when used for sitting. However, it prevents liquids from soaking into the foam. The cushion is so critical you'll want a backup while the outer casing for the soiled one is in the wash.