|Product Dimensions||46 x 30 x 32 cm; 8.7 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||081-0006|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||230 V - Domestic|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Blade Length||185 Millimeters|
|Included Components||Evolution RAGE-4 Mini Chop Saw 185mm 1250W 240V Version|
|Item Weight||8.7 kg|
Evolution Power Tools Rage 4 Multi-Purpose Chop Saw, 185 mm (230 V)
|Price:||+ $105.48 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Evolution Power Tools|
|Blade length||185 Millimeters|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||46 x 30 x 32 centimetres|
About this item
- Multi-material - Japanese tungsten carbide tipped (TCT) blade included cuts steel, aluminium, wood with embedded nails, plastic and more
- Powerful - 1250 W optimised gearbox and blade system, increases motor and blade life to cut through a variety of materials with ease
- Accurate - Precision cutting with 46 x 97 mm cutting capacity, 0-45 degrees bevel and v-clamp included for easy clamping of box section
- R185-TCT multi-material TCT blade included
- 3 years limited warranty (only valid if purchased in the UK)
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Utilising patented professional RAGE technology, easily cuts steel, aluminium, wood (even wood with nails) and plastic, using just one blade. No blade changes, equals hassle free, fast and easy work. Features a hi-torque gearbox, which reduces motor stresses, improving performance and durability. The RAGE 4 out performs normal cutting saws. When cutting steel, it leaves an instantly workable finish, producing no heat, no burr and virtually no sparks, unlike alternative methods. Easier to use than a hacksaw, far more portable than a cut off saw.
No more need to tirelessly toil away with a hacksaw, the RAGE 4 leaves an instantly workable finish in a fraction of the time. Designed for electricians and plumbers, this incredible multi-material saw can save you time and energy every single day. It produces a fast, ultra clean cut through armoured cable, unistrut and cable tray, as well as conduit, chrome, copper and plastic pipe, plus plastic hose. Fast action swivel clamp with solid steel jaws enables cuts to be made from 0-45 degree. Other features include a robust, durable base ideal when attacking metallic applications. Furthermore, the RAGE 4 is easy to transport, taking up little space whilst offering huge performance. Don't forget the Evolution DM185 diamond blade available for cutting stone, concrete and brick. With this accessory, the RAGE4 is the complete cutting package. The RAGE 4 is supplied with an R185-TCT multipurpose TCT blade (20 teeth) with a 185 mm blade diameter and 20 mm bore diameter.
Please note: 230 V products are solely for domestic use only and are not suitable for site conditions. Only 110 V products should be operated on site and require a transformer to operate.
- 1 x RAGE 4 185 mm multi-material chop saw
- 1 x R185-TCT multi-material TCT blade (20 teeth)
- 1 x Hex key 6 mm (vice adjustment)
- 1 x Hex key 5 mm (blade change)
- 1 x Hex key 3 mm (upper blade guard)
- 1 x Dust extraction port
- 1 x Rubber vice jaw protector
- 1 x Speed handle
- 1 x Spare motor brush set
- 1 x Instruction manual
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|