- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
BAXA ExactaMed Oral Liquid Medication Syringe 5cc/5mL 10/PK Clear Medicine Dose Dispenser With Cap Exacta-Med BAXTER Comar Latex Free
|Price:||+ $8.23 Delivery|
- Included is TEN (10) non-sterile syringes with caps
- Graduated in 0.2mL (1tsp =5mL)
- For oral administration of medicines and foods to pets, babies, children, adults and elderly
- Latex Free
- Self-righting tip caps
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 20.32 x 12.7 x 2.54 cm; 45.35 Grams
- Date First Available : 12 November 2019
- ASIN : B01DS6KQ5Q
- Manufacturer reference : 2111-10PK
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Baxa introduced the Exacta-Med Dispensers in 1975 for use in hospitals to provide a safer alternative for dosing oral liquid medications than a hypodermic syringe. Exacta-Med Dispensers provide safe oral and enteral medication delivery by eliminating the risk of wrong-route administration. The system's non-luer components cannot actuate a needleless valve or connect to a hypodermic needle or fitting. Oral dispensers are recommended by the Institute for Safe Medication Practices (ISMP) to reduce the opportunity for med errors.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 8 February 2021
Wish animal medications came with this type syringe and the adapta-cap bottle cap dispenser.
Save medication when have this type of dispenser for my dogs, cats and horses
Shipping was quick.
However, when I opened the shipping envelope, I found the syringes without wrappers. The stoppers loose in the bottom of the envelope. It is not advertised as sterile. They are not sterile. This is a bulk pack.