Excel Basic Skills: Problem Solving Years 3-4 is designed to give Year 3 and Year 4 children the opportunity to practise problem sol ving skills that have been taught at school. It shows students, step-by- step, how to apply basic skills of mathematics and logic to solve proble ms.
In this book your child will find:
- an innovative approach to mathematical problem solving
- self-contained units of work with easy-to-understand explanations
- a wide variety of interesting activities
- revision tests throughout to test their progress
- a lift-out answer section