Excel Basic Skills: Problem Solving Years 5-6 is designed to give Year 5 and Year 6 children the opportunity to practise problem-sol ving skills that have been taught at school. It shows students, step by step, how to apply basic skills of Mathematics and logic to solve proble ms.
In this book your child will find:
- an innovative approach to mathematical problem solving
- self-contained units of work with easy-to-understand explanations
- a wide variety of interesting activities
- revision tests throughout to check their progress
- a lift-out answer section