Year 5 Ages 10–11 years old.
In Excel Basic Ski lls: English and Mathematics Year 5 your child will find:
- t hirty carefully graded double-page units. Each unit has work on numbers, measurement and shape inMaths and comprehension, grammar, punctuation, spelling and vocabulary in English.
- a wide variety of interesti ng exercises
- four term reviews to test work covered each term
- marking grids to identify strengths and weaknesses
- a li ft-out answer section
This book aims to build basic skills in reading, comprehension and maths. It supports schoolwork by having s tudents practise key basic skills on a regular basis. This allows your c hild to learn new concepts while revising program work.