6 Packs Exfoliating Loofah Pads,100% Natural Loofah Sponge Scrubber Brush Close Skin for Men and Women,Perfect for Bath Spa and Shower (6 pack) (6 Pack)
Enhance your purchase
- 100% NATURAL MATERIALS:- The loofah pads are made of 100% natural loofah sponge and terry cloth materials which are non-toxic, skin-friendly, hypoallergenic and antibacterial.
- DEEP CLEANING YOUR SKIN:- With natural and porous vegetable fiber, the luffa pads gently deep cleanse your skin, remove horniness, clear acne & blackheads and leave your skin feeling silky smooth.
- EASY TO USE:- The items have a nice shape and size with a elastic hand strap and terry cloth backing designed to ensure the loofah pad stays in your hand for all over body scrubbing.
- HOW TO USE:- Before bath spa and shower, soak in water to become soft and dry in the air after using, better to renew replacement every four weeks like towel.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:-If you are not satisfied for any reason, simply return your product for a full refund. You have nothing to lose.
Frequently bought together
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 15.24 x 11.18 x 3.81 cm; 227 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 May 2018
- Manufacturer : Sportout
- ASIN : B07F1842N4
- Item Model Number : 4346044365
- Customer Reviews:
About the product
Made from natural grown loofah gourds, our Loofah Sponges provide a gentle daily exfoliating experience. Our economical multi-packs allow you to stock up and replace them when the time comes. Remember to soak your loofah sponge in water before using it for the first time.
●Material: 100% natural loofah sponge & terry cloth.
●Size: 3.9*5.7 inches.
●Package included: 6* loofah pads.
●Deep-Cleansing Body, Face and Back Scrubbing Sponge.
●Gentle, Safe and Effective on Dry or Dead Skin.
●Terry Clothing Backing.
●Unisex (Men and Women).
●Hypoallergenic and Antibacterial.
●A Better Clean for Men and Women.
Tips for maintaining Loofah Sponge
Like any other sponge, loofahs are meant to be used for a limited time before being replaced. However, if you follow these tips on cleaning your loofah, you will be able to a month of use out of a single loofah.
Dry it daily: After using your loofah, remove it from the moist shower environment and leave it somewhere with enough airflow to completely dry it out between uses. If you want to be extra cautious, soap up the loofah and rinse it out on its own after washing yourself and before letting it hang to dry.
Clean it: Your loofah should be cleaned once a week. Every few weeks, soak the loofah in a solution of 5 percent bleach and then rinse thoroughly.
Avoid use after shaving: Bacteria can enter your skin through any sort of nick or cut, so you shouldn't use your loofah on the affected area for a couple of days after shaving. Replace it regularly: Natural loofahs should be replaced every month. If you notice mold on it or it develops a mildewy or musty odor, replace it immediately.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 4 August 2018