|Manufacturer||Yamaha Music Australia|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Includes AC Adapter||No|
|Product Dimensions||24.6 x 21.5 x 51.5 cm; 1.44 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1.44 kg|
|Manufacturer||Yamaha Music Australia|
|Item Model Number||WXC-50|
|Date First Available||24 March 2018|
Yamaha WXC-50 Wireless Streaming Amplifier with MusicCast and Alexa Compatibility, Black
- Use with non-MusicCast amp or receiver to enjoy streaming music or a true MusicCast system
- Compatible with all types of music sources and services, such as streaming services; MusicCast App for easy operation; The app lets you control other MusicCast-compatible components
- One push play - Pressing any button turns the unit on and initiates playback of the previously selected source; Retro modern and superior quality; Compact body only 214 mm (8-3/8 inch) wide fits in any convenient location, can be used horizontally or vertically; Seamless linkage to Yamaha amp with MAIN IN and Trigger In terminals for control of system power and volume
- 48-bit digital volume control is far greater than the input signal bit resolution, achieving high quality control; Supports DSD 5.6 MHz and FLAC, WAV, AIFF 192 kHz, 24-bit for high resolution reproduction; Low standby power consumption: 1.8 W
- Supports DSD 5.6 MHz and FLAC, WAV, AIFF 192 kHz, 24-bit for high resolution reproduction; Easy installation - Suitable size for 1U rack with a width of 214 mm (8-3/8 inch) and height of 42 mm (1-5/8 inch) (without feet)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The WXC-50 is compatible with all types of music sources and services, such as streaming services. Provided with various types of terminals for connecting a TV, CD player, computer and other AV equipment, you'll be able to enjoy music from around the world throughout your home from just one component. Pressing any button on the front panel turns the unit on and initiates playback of the previously selected source. Quick and easy access to your favorite music. The simple design creates a stylish musical space and integrates beautifully with your audio system. With a high quality metal body and cool two-tone coloring, Yamaha's fastidiousness extends to the exterior, for a completely enjoyable listening experience. The WXC-50 reaps the benefits of Yamaha's advanced audio technologies and circuit designs. The preamp circuitry, for example, minimizes digital jitter and uses the same high performance ESS DAC that is found in high-end AV receivers. Yamaha's proprietary power supply ground configuration, called DAC on Pure Ground, ensures that the power supply will never negatively affect sound quality. The 48-bit digital volume control provides much greater precision and quality that conventional digital or analogue controls. In addition, a highly rigid, metal chassis supplies the stability necessary for powerful, clear music reproduction. The WXC-50 supports a wide range of high resolution formats, including DSD 5.6 MHz, FLAC and WAV, AIFF 192 kHz/ 24-bit, and ALAC (Apple Lossless) 96 kHz/ 24-bit for iTunes. Whether from a music download site or from music streaming services, you can enjoy the full benefits of high resolution sound sources, for a feeling like you're right inside a concert hall.
From the manufacturer
Enjoy All Music Sources and Components
The WXC-50 is compatible with all types of music sources and services, such as streaming services. Provided with various types of terminals for connecting a TV, CD player, computer and other AV equipment, you’ll be able to enjoy music from around the world throughout your home from just one component.
Stream via Bluetooth or AirPlay
You can hear all the music sources from your smartphone via wireless Bluetooth or AirPlay connection. You can play music from music apps, radio apps, or YouTube - type video hosting services.
0 kilowatt_hours per year, based on the power consumption of the television operating 4 hours per day for 365 days. The actual energy consumption will depend on how the television is used.