|Number Of Items||1|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Product Dimensions||6.35 x 13.97 x 2.03 cm; 871 Grams|
|Item Weight||871 g|
|Item Model Number||EX-500IR|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||15 April 2018|
OREI HDMI Extender Over Ethernet CAT5e/CAT6 Power Over Cable - HDBaseT - Zero Latency - 1080P Upto 500 Feet -IR Signal
Enhance your purchase
- Extend Full HD 1080P Signal upto 500 Feet VIA CAT5/CAT6/CAT7 Cable. HDBaseT Technology - Uncompressed Signal for Zero Latency
- Plug & Play Setup without any Software Installation. 20~60KHz, IR Remote Control, RS-232 Support - 1 Adapter Only
- Compatible with HDMI units such Roku 4, 4K TV, Amazon Fire TV, Ultra Projector, PS4 ,Xbox, Apple TV, HDMI LCD, Cable box, Blu-ray player, DVD player, PC, STB and more
- Works with all HDMI 1.3 and 1.4: Supports 3D andLPCM,Dolby-AC3, DTS7.1, DSD/Dolby /DTS-HD master audio, Essentially all available audio options are supported
- Included - 1 x Receiver , 1 x Transmitter, 1 x IR Blaster, 1 x IR Receiver, 1 x Power Adapter . Full OREI 1 Year Warranty and Expert Support - Please contact us for any problems or questions with this device.
- A good quality CAT5e/6/ STP shielded cable is essential in delivering quality content. CAT6 is recommended for better Performance. Avoid using signal converters/adapters.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
OREI 500-Feet HDMI Extender
Looking for a long-range HDMI Extender over cat5e/6 that is a reliable, long-term and cost-effective solution?
Premium-quality OREI HDMI Extender over CAT5e/CAT6.
Simplicity meets functionality in a supreme HDMI extender 1080p
With its true plug-in and play design (no drivers required), you’ll be transmitting Full HD (1080p) to multiple screens and in up to 500-feet distance in no time with zero latency.
It supports almost any project and intended use – it’s compatible with Blu-Ray, PS4, Xbox 360, satellite boxes and laptops. Ideal for test bench facilities, data centers, and help desks.
Extend 500 Feet HDMI Extender over CAT5e/6 Cable at Full HD 1080P. HDBaseT Technology - Uncompressed signal transmission with Zero Latency. It not only breaks the limitation of the HDMI cable transmission length but also has more flexibility and convenience in cable construction and installation. It is equipped with HDMI (high definition multimedia interface) connector and is capable of supporting DVI (digital visual interface) equipment when used with an HDMI to DVI Adapter, providing greater flexibility and options when integrating several home theatre components. The Extender balun system consists of a sender and a receiver unit. Connect HDMI source such as a set-top box, DVD player, or gaming console connects to the Sender (Transmitter) unit with the HDMI cable (not included in this order)
Our compatible HDMI extender has a wide variety of handy uses, including:
- home to connect two screens in different rooms (great for gaming)
- home theatre systems
- sports bars to play live sport events
- lecture halls and conferences
- gym tv screen systems
- public exhibitions and so on
We are here for you!
OREI's masterful design includes 2 surface mountable metal housing. Both feature a sturdy metal body for durability and minimal EMI/RFI noise interference.
Complete satisfaction and full support from our highly responsive customer support team at OREI. Our high-quality HDMI splitter is backed by full support. Get quality, excellent support and convenience from a reputable brand.
|HDMI Resolution||Upto 1080P @ 165 Ft||Upto 1080P @ 330 Ft||Upto 1080p @ 500 Ft||Upto 4K @ 60Hz @ 165 Ft||Upto 4K @ 60Hz @ 130 Feet||Upto 4K @ 60Hz @ 230 Feet|
|Network Cable||CAT 6/7||CAT 5e/6/7||CAT 5e/6/7||CAT 6/7||CAT 5e/6/7||CAT 5/6/7|
|One to Many (Over IP)||-||✓||-||-||-||-|
|HDMI Loop Out||✓||-||✓||✓||-||-|
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
It comes shipped with the DIP switches set for the max run which was 165 feet. I tried that setting but did not get a signal to the projector. Changed the settings on the DIP switches to what they should have been for 50 feet run and picture showed immediately. I then went through the awful task of watching a few movies to see if it dropped the signal and it was perfect.
The 1080P signal is clears as ever and just made it through Saving Private Ryan with exceptional picture quality.
[Pioneer Elite 7.2 Sound]
[Epson 1080P 3D Projector]
[108 inch Screen (Wide Screen)]
This product is rock solid, I used single strand Cat5e and run was 50 feet, no issues, well built product. I had to post this since I went through so many others that did not perform as well and hope that this helps the next person building that great media room experience.
Hello everyone, I tested this product to see if it was true about no latency and I was pretty surprise of the result.
I did a run of cat5e of 400', linked with cat5 coupler and it worked, but over 400' it's not passing, might be because it needs a power supply at the reciever too or because it prefer cat6a instead of cat5e.
I played a video from youtube at 1080p and no latency on screen, by the humain eyes!
(Setup with 25 feet of cat5e cabling in conference room)