PORTTA HDMI Extender 50m 164ft Over Single CAT5e/6 Ethernet Cable up to 1080p Support 3D POC with Reset EQ Value Button
Enhance your purchase
|Connector type||Micro USB, HDMI, RJ45|
|Compatible devices||Projector, Laptop, Monitor, Television, PlayStation, DVD Player, Personal Computer|
|Colour||HDMI Extender 50M with POC|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【HDMI EXTENSION】With this compact HDMI extender kit, you can easily extend HDMI video and audio from your HDMI source device to an HDMI display up to 164ft (50m) over single CAT5e/6/7 cable, no video and audio signal loss and no latency. CAT 5 cable is NOT recommended.
- 【POC & RESET FUNCTION】With Power over Cable function, only one power supply is needed for the sender. With RESET function which enables you to adjust EQ value to match different ethernet cables, highly increase the compatibility.
- 【SIMPLIFY YOUR LIFE】Slim and portable size design, just plug and play, no software required.
- 【WIDE COMPATIBILITY】Support EDID pass-through technology ensures best resolution and broad compatibility for your HDMI sources and displays.
- 【WARRANTY】Portta offers one year warranty and long-term after-sales support to ensure your purchase is hassle-free and risk-free. Feel free to contact our friendly customer support team with any questions or concerns.
Product detailsStyle Name:HDMI Extender 50M with POC
- Package Dimensions : 14.8 x 11 x 3 cm; 165 Grams
- Date First Available : 20 May 2020
- Manufacturer : Portta
- ASIN : B088WTTGXM
- Item Model Number : N3E40EX
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
UP to 1080p resolution
Full range resolutions support: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p.
For better performance and longer distance transfer, we recommend to use solid copper Cat 6 or Cat 7 ethernet cable.
With Power over Cable function, only one power supply is needed for the sender
When using for long distance with poor quality ethernet cable, please connect usb power cable for the receiver as well.
Reset EQ value function
with RESET function which enables you to adjust EQ value to match different ethernet cables, highly increase the compatibility
- Input: HDMI x 1, RJ45 x 1
- Output: HDMI x 1, RJ45 x 1
- Bandwidth: up to 6.75Gbps
- Interlaced Resolutions(50&60Hz): 480i,576i,1080i
- Progressive Resolutions(50&60Hz): 480p,576p,720p,1080p
- Operating Temperature: 0℃ to 50℃
- Storage Humidity: 5% to 90% RH non-condensation
- Power Supply: via micro-USB ports
- Power Consumption (Max): 5W
- Main Unit Sender x1,
- Main Unit Receiver x1,
- Micro-USB Power Cable x 2,
- User Manual x1
1. This kit is a point to point and comes with one Transmitter and one Receiver. It won't work over the router or network switches.
2. A solid copper CAT 5e/6/6A/7 ethernet cable is essential in delivering high quality content. We recommend using CAT6 AWG23 solid bare copper UTP standard network cable with 250MHz bandwidth and 1000Mbps transmission rate.
3. Please press the reset button on the receiver when the screen appears snowflakes, black/blue screen without picture, unstable flashing screen, ghosting, etc.
|Micro USB HDMI 1080p Extender 50m||HDMI 1080p Extender 50m|
|Power over cable||✓||X|
|Power supply||USB||5V DC|
|HDCP||HDCP 1.2, HDCP 1.3||HDCP 1.2, HDCP 1.3|
|Over network switches/network wall plate||X||X|
|CAT5e UTP Cable||Up to 30-40 meters (@1080p)||Up to 30-40 meters (@1080p)|
|Pure Copper 23AWG Standard UTP Cat6/7 Ethernet Cable||Up to 50 meters (@1080p)||Up to 50 meters (@1080p)|
|Reset Button||to adjust EQ value||to adjust EQ value|
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Paul Yang on 13 August 2018
By Steph Stokes on 10 September 2018