- 1. This USB sound adapter is designed for your new headset with 3.5mm TRRS interface. It does not work with headset with separate headphone and microphone 3.5mm audio port.
- 2. The USB interface on PS3 does not carry audio signal, so this usb audio adapter does not work with PS3.
- * Right-click on the sound icon in the taskbar;
- * Select Playback or Recording devices;
- * Adjust the volume on the computer and in the application.
- * Go to System Preferences > Sound > C-Media USB Headset > Output or Input > Volume
- Ugreen USB Stereo Audio Adapter with 3.5mm TRRS x 1