Eye Mask - Microwavable Compress Pad with Storage Pouch for Soothing Heat Therapy - Ultra Absorbent, Washable and Reusable - Treatment for Dry Eyes, Pink Eye, Puffiness, and Sties - by Optix 55
|Price:||+ $8.93 Delivery|
- HEAT THERAPY: Reduce redness or puffiness with the soothing feel of heat compression. With Hydro Heat technology this eye compress absorbs moisture from the air and releases it as clean moist heat.
- SOOTHING RELIEF: Give yourself a spa treatment! It may be used to help you fight insomnia and relax before bed so you can fall asleep quickly. Get instant relief for sore or tired eyes with soothing moisture.
- DOCTOR RECOMMENDED: Treat dry eyes, pink eye, MGD, sinus pressure, stye, blepharitis and other eye conditions naturally. Trust the experts with an eye mask that is recommended by doctors and clinicians.
- EASY TO USE: Have it ready in a matter of minutes and get instant relief. Just heat it in the microwave on high for up to 20 seconds and its ready to go! Place the mask over your eyelids for up to 10 minutes.
- STORAGE POUCH: Take it with you on the plane or on your next road trip. A convenient storage pouch helps keep your mask clean and provides a protective place for you to store it when youre not using it.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 13.16 x 9.52 x 5.08 cm; 204 Grams
- Date First Available : 12 November 2019
- ASIN : B07C842BHV
- Item Model Number : OX-MH-160-BL
Best Sellers Rank:
5,836 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 57 in Sleep Masks
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Are you experiencing discomfort in your eyes Are you sick of using old wash rags to soothe eye irritation Get quick relief for redness, dry eyes, or irritation with this doctor recommended Eye Compress Mask from Optix 55. Sometimes the only way to relieve pain and discomfort is with a hot compress. It's an instant remedy for uncomfortable eye conditions and it provides soothing relief. Our easy to use eye mask makes it easy get some much needed relief. It's easy to use and more sanitary than other eye compresses. A warm sensation provides a soothing sense of relief that helps you relax and refresh.BENEFITS AND FEATURES: Heat Therapy Microwave Activated Easy to Use Quick and Easy Soothing and Rejuvenation Reusable Washable Velcro Elastic Strap Doesn't Support or Fungi Growth Doesn't Dry Out or Develop Odors Blue Silky Drawstring Storage PouchQUICK AND EASY TO USEGetting instant relief is quick and easy with our heat compress. Just heat it in the microwave on high for 20 seconds. Remove the mask from the microwave and test the temperature with your fingers. Don't heat for more than 30 seconds. Place the mask over closed eyelids for up to 10 minutes or as recommended by your doctor. A convenient storage bag makes it easy to store and carry. Take it with you during travel and using it during long hectic flights. It's the perfect way to induce sleep and relax.TREATS EYE CONDITIONSOur hot compress mask helps treat a number of uncomfortable eye conditions. Provide relief for discomfort that can result from aging, contact lenses, digital screens, dry air, puffiness and more. It also helps treat more serious conditions like pinkeye, stye, blepharitis, sinus pressure, Meibomian Gland Dysfunction (MGD), muscle spasms, and more. Reduce the look of swollen eyes and redness. It provides natural hydration and moisture for the most sensitive area of your face.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The only con is that this mask absorbs heat from the microwave a little TOO well. I left it in for 45 seconds on the first try— it was too hot to use. I had to wait for it to cool. So, be careful with that.
All in all, good product and great value for the price!
Never mind the people reviewing here who complain their eyes are blurry after using it. This is true; blurriness will happen, but is proof the product is working as it should. Warm compresses or masks like this are meant to get the oils of your lids flowing. After using it, the natural lubricating oils of your lids will be on your eye. Give it time to blink away naturally or use drops to clear your eyes.
If your eyes are often dry or irritated, try this mask out once a day at bedtime and watch how quickly they feel better! I’m using this mask daily along with using lid scrubs and my issues have all but disappeared. I’m so glad I don’t have to give up my contact lenses.