|Product Dimensions||24.99 x 19 x 6.5 cm; 318 Grams|
|Item Weight||318 g|
FANTAPLUS Stainless Steel Multifunction Vegetable Slicer Vegetable Chopper Fruit Cut/Fries Cut/Potato Cut/Food Slicer
|Price:||+ $13.27 Delivery|
- Premium PP Material: The slicer cutter is made of premium PP, which is more durable and healty than plastice. Thickened base container is not easy break in collisions. 420 stainless steel blades are harder and sharper.
- Versatility: The slicer cutter have 3 kinds of blades, is a good helper in the kitchen.Using it can quickly transform our food into slice, thick shreds, fine shreds to save making time for you.
- Safety: Creative multifunctional cutter for easy storage.The sharp stainless steel blades that wonâ€t rust or bend, long service life, environmentally friendly plastic material, health and safety.
- Space saving design: There’s a handle hole on the edge, so they can hang conveniently from a hook when not in use.
- Easy to Clean and Use: Our slicer cutter is very easy to wash with warm soapy water and it is ready for another use. After drying, all can be safely stored in the container, very safe, convenient.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Even expert chefs can have trouble cutting consistent size tomato slices.
This multiuse slicer is the perfect solution for you kitchen.
Perfect vegetable choppers manual for slicing and mixing vegetable, cutting various foods for baby, chopping nuts, herbs, pesto, hummus, salsa, guacamole, meat for meatloaf, ice, ect.
1. The blades are very sharp, please be careful during operation and cleanup.
2. Place the vegetable slicer set out of children's reach.
3. Clean the product right after usage to avoid staining.
4. The actual thickness of slices may slightly vary due to the difference in hardness and freshness of the vegetables and fruits.