Fear 2: Project Origin - PC
- Confront enemy forces and Alma's supernatural powers as special forces operator Michael Becket
- Enjoy improved world interaction features as you navigate the detailed environs of a ruined city
- Experience a dramatic slow-motion effect as a result of your character's awesome reflexes
- Combat all-new enemies that use improved AI to employ advanced tactics
- Use multiplayer mode to compete with or against your friends
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Confront terrors both known and unknown in a explosive battle for survival with F.E.A.R 2: Project Origin. This action-packed follow-up to Monolith Productions's award-winning supernatural shooter F.E.A.R. begins where the previous game left off. This time, you'll come up against Alma's powers from the perspective of special forces operator Michael Becket. After an enormous explosion has devastated the city of Auburn, you'll quickly discover that what seemed like an ordinary mission to retrieve and interrogate Genevieve Aristide is anything but.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|