FEPITO 21pcs Leather Waxed Thread 8 Color 264 Yards 150D Leather Sewing Waxed Thread Cord with Leather Craft Hand Tools Kit for DIY Sewing Craft
- HEAVY DUTY WAXED THREAD: the leather waxed thread cord made of good quality material and is very heavy duty and wax coated so it makes tightening the stitches very easy, smooth touch, strong and durable, not easy to fray
- Package includes: 8 * leather waxed thread cord, 7 * leather sewing needles, 1 * sewing piercing tool, 1 * stitching awl, 1 * sewing thimble, 2 *triangle needles, 1 * measuring tape
- Waxed Thread Cord: each thread length is 30m, 264 Yards total spool (approx 240 meters), 8 colors: Natural Color, Black, Brown, Dark Brown, Dark Gray, Light Khaki, Khaki, Dark Khaki, enough to meet your needs
- DIY Sewing Accessories: the leather hand tools will help you penetrate the leather easily, and these hand sewing needles are easy to thread yarn through even without a threader; Easy and convenient to handle
- Wide application: suitable for wallet, leather bag, backpacks, bookbinding, tents, shoes, shoes, car seat, coats, or other projects
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Color: Natural Color, Black, Brown, Dark Brown, Dark Gray, Light Khaki, Khaki, Dark Khaki
Size: Thread: 1mm(150D)
Length: 264 Yards (approx 240 meters)
8 x leather waxed thread cord
7 x leather sewing needles
2 x triangle needle
1 x sewing piercing tool
1 x awl
1 x sewing thimble
1 x measuring tape
Please keep them far away from children
When you use the tools, please do not hurt your hands
Due to Different Monitor, the color may have a difference
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Using the awl and one of the waxed cotton reels I sewed the webbing that held the spring 'loop' back in place, and it has still held a couple of months after first doing it. I have also repaired another couple of springs in the same way.
The awl manages to go through the 4 layers of webbing easily (ish) and with some practice sewing is fairly rapid.
I cannot comment on the strength of the needles as I have not used them yet.
in the past I had to always wax the the threadsI used. Very much a beginners kit!
Be aware that the 21 pcs includes each needle counted separately even though they come as a pack.