|Part Number||FLUKE 117|
|Product Dimensions||16.7 x 8.4 x 4.6 cm; 550 Grams|
|Item Model Number||FLUKE-117|
|Batteries||2 AA batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Colour||Electrician's True RMS Multimeter|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Included Components||ELECTRICIANS TRUE RMS MULTIMETER|
|Item Weight||550 g|
Fluke 117 Electricians True RMS Multimeter
|Price:||+ $13.66 Delivery|
- VoltAlert technology for non-contact voltage detection
- AutoVolt automatic AC/DC voltage selection. DC millivolts - Range : 600.0 mV, Resolution : 0.1 mV
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- True RMS for accurate measurements on non-linear loads.Operating temperature:-10°C to +50°C.Battery life:400 hours typical, without backlight
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
With its integrated non-contact voltage detection and the AutoV/LoZ function preventing false readings caused by ghost voltage, the Fluke 117 Electrician's Multimeter is the ideal multimeter for electricians. In fact, users around the world have said their 117 is an investment in accuracy. The Fluke 117 provides Min/Max/Average readings, measuring frequency and capacitance. With its easy-to-use design, the Fluke 117 will save you time, allowing you to move from job to job with ease. Surge protection 6 kV peak per IEC 61010–1 600 VCAT III, Pollution Degree 2